South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

Just now, TheAmbassador said:

I've been telling you. They are solid 1A teams, but not great. 

I agree with you. However, I think Greenback is still a year away. They will be very dangerous next year. IF CF QB doesn't get healthy then the winner of the rematch has a shot "IF" they play well. IF the QB for CF is healthy will be a long night. Just like you said tho, the beast from the west is the champs no matter who comes from the east...

1 hour ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Lol first let me say, Kinfolk you are the biggest Pirate Homer on this board. I’m just keeping it real. Secondly, I came down from LV and went to game last night. I will say that both teams have good hard nosed teams with good defenses but neither team will stop Coalfield from throwing all over them or Greenback’s stud running back. Atleast not from what I saw last night. I’m just keeping it real. Let’s be honest here, Whitwell has some very good athletes and Runningbacks but they are not the kid from Greenback. So if  SP survives the rematch they better get better in a hurry to beat either of the teams up north. I will also say that the environment and SP is one of the best in the area. Great game last night! From the warmups to the music blaring throughout the games in big moments. That siren though, man that thing made my hair stand up on my head everytime it went off. I’m just keeping it real

Will agree with you on one thing the sirens got to go. Sirens in the BURG usually not a good thing

2 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

No need for the profanity on camera. Coach should be smarter than that move. 

Its football, this is a barbaric sport, I think some barbaric language is excusable, I think its unreasonable to expect a kings like respect of the language at all times for men who are expected to coach and encourage young men to put their bodies on the line for their schools and communities.  Plus, I'm not in any position to judge anyone on their choice of language.....

On 10/11/2017 at 8:18 AM, CFAfan said:

Whitwell may be much improved but they are not ready to take down SP yet. SP is strong every year and this year is no different. SP rolls in this game. 

Man I was way off here. Lol. Sounds like Whitwell may have won this game if their QB played.