South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, MrLegit said:

Hunington may be the team but the east is a toss up. Greenback and Pirates my pick to play for the opportunity to get to the ship.

Legit you are full of mess. I just got in from ronnies red eye and that man that I talk to there said if we play this Bouldin man again and Grider doesnt run our boys we might get beat.  You and powerp get on this website and act like our boys and Grider are untouchable.  Get out of here with your mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

3 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Legit you are full of mess. I just got in from ronnies red eye and that man that I talk to there said if we play this Bouldin man again and Grider doesnt run our boys we might get beat.  You and powerp get on this website and act like our boys and Grider are untouchable.  Get out of here with your mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy why is he trying to make that Henry man mad?

7 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

We need to play better than last night if we want that opportunity.  

Agree but I think the difference is you word it as if you believe their best was seen Friday night , hang it up after the QTRFINAL- I think with Vic and Peak doing some fine tuning, (conditioning/ making sure they are ready for 4qtr's lol) and clean up- the gap in the score for the upcoming rematch will be what it should have been Friday night and yes we would be the underdog in the semifinal but I like our chances at that point. The passing game has got to come together but I think executing correctly the run stacking 8 in the box or not it may be low scoring but just like UC and WC proved you can win if You have a defense who can make some stops. We got block and tackle and be able to play with limited mistakes , 4 good quarters  with out running out of steam. 

On 10/13/2017 at 11:04 PM, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I think Heather answered the phone and she thought it was someone just messing around.  I was in there before Griders game.  You think im joking but im not. 

Heather thought it was one of those telemarketers I bet . Either that or she may have thought it was Wendy disguising her voice to sound like FreeAgent

2 hours ago, PIRATE87 said:

Agree but I think the difference is you word it as if you believe their best was seen Friday night , hang it up after the QTRFINAL- I think with Vic and Peak doing some fine tuning, (conditioning/ making sure they are ready for 4qtr's lol) and clean up- the gap in the score for the upcoming rematch will be what it should have been Friday night and yes we would be the underdog in the semifinal but I like our chances at that point. The passing game has got to come together but I think executing correctly the run stacking 8 in the box or not it may be low scoring but just like UC and WC proved you can win if You have a defense who can make some stops. We got block and tackle and be able to play with limited mistakes , 4 good quarters  with out running out of steam. 

I agree with you. We just need to play better in the rematch because it's coming.  We have games left vs Goodpasture, Lookout Valley, Monterey, and JoByrns. Whitwell has games left with Cannon County, Sale Creek, Clay County, and Gordonsville before the rematch. 

23 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I agree with you. We just need to play better in the rematch because it's coming.  We have games left vs Goodpasture, Lookout Valley, Monterey, and JoByrns. Whitwell has games left with Cannon County, Sale Creek, Clay County, and Gordonsville before the rematch. 

So you think we get Monterrey and The big red machine? 

2 hours ago, PIRATE87 said:

Old Pirate been reading a HEEP of mess in this thread since the game. Theys a large contingent of fans on both sides that obviously have found some of the kinfolkes Rose Colored Glasses. OP ain't worried bout them Whitwell folkes, but the SP folkes need to face reality. Points of concern: 1. The Captain should have his crew in shape at this juncture of the season - No excuses warranted. 2. It is clear there are several starters that do not appear to have enough grit / urgency - too many times starters were out of game during crunch times. 3. Pirate posters yapping with arrogance that surely filters to the team creating the opportunity for over confidence. Old Pirate says The Pirates need to get to work on conditioning and develop some sort of passing game pronto. Final Point: "The churn turning is a long way from producing the cream to the top"

8 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

You Might Want to read all posts. I mentioned playing all four quarters in the remaing games to get ready for the playoffs. You think I'm joking well!!!!!