Friday Main Event LIVE from South Pittsburg!

I heard Coach Grider will be charging double for this circus type event that will be on display.  Friday Main Event in the house.  Roy,  Murphy and his pole. Living Legend will be there to sign autographs. Pegleg and PowerP giving free plane rides over the stadium.  Mr Legit will challenge anyone and everyone to a thumb rasslin contest.  Pirate Mike and Tom as guests in the booth.  Old Pirate with his 1940's jock on display.   Let's not forget that man from Ronnies red eye and the foodland man.  Then there's the Drunken Sailor and D60 up in the pressbox.   Lots going on.  Don't miss it. 

Even heard Bass the Bullwinkle, aka Mr Know-It-All,  will have his own booth set up and give us the winners of all games for the remainder of this year and next 3 years. Can't miss attraction there folks. :)

542366596_ab98a4983a.jpg?v=0

Oh yeah, almost forgot.  The region 3-1A title game to follow.  Gonna be a blast. 

Cannon_shoots_3.gif  

Get there early folks.  

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I heard Coach Grider will be charging double for this circus type event that will be on display.  Friday Main Event in the house.  Roy,  Murphy and his pole. Living Legend will be there to sign autographs. Pegleg and PowerP giving free plane rides over the stadium.  Mr Legit will challenge anyone and everyone to a thumb rasslin contest.  Pirate Mike and Tom as guests in the booth.  Old Pirate with his 1940's jock on display.   Let's not forget that man from Ronnies red eye and the foodland man.  Then there's the Drunken Sailor and D60 up in the pressbox.   Lots going on.  Don't miss it. 

Even heard Bass the Bullwinkle, aka Mr Know-It-All,  will have his own booth set up and give us the winners of all games for the remainder of this year and next 3 years. Can't miss attraction there folks. :)

Oh yeah, almost forgot.  The region 3-1A title game to follow.  Gonna be a blast. 

Cannon_shoots_3.gif  

Get there early folks.  

Had originally just planned to do my pregame show, but I'm considering calling the game as well.   Have you guys got a local station that calls your games?

7 minutes ago, FreeAgent11 said:

Had originally just planned to do my pregame show, but I'm considering calling the game as well.   Have you guys got a local station that calls your games?

WEPG. Drunken Sailor is the play by play. He is as good as Jim Ross. That’s high honor lol

28 minutes ago, FreeAgent11 said:

I garuntee you Grider is not going to let you do this mess because that Jackson man and Dunwoody man announce it on the radio.  Grider doesnt need you to be telling everyone our secret plays on the radio.  You think im joking but im not. 

10 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Cannon_shoots_3.gif  

Get there early folks.  

BTW, Old Pirate says Whitwell & Jasper will be arm in arm from the 1st whistle to the end. This is a trial run for consolidation of their programs, The Marion County Packers. Figure, them Whitwell fellers is looking to upgrade, them Jailhouse fellers is looking to spread The Funny City love.   LOPAO.....Z..zzzzzzzzzz, Yep, Recon So

Edited by OLD PIRATE

14 hours ago, leadfarmer said:

Glad you enjoyed the game last night FA11! I need to get down to South Pitt to see a game . Looks like this game will be a good one.

Marshall County is a class act.   Great ball team and passionate fans.   You're AD, Kevin McGehee went out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed.   Always a great experience when we travel to Lewisburg.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Cannon_shoots_3.gif  

Get there early folks.  

ST I garuntee you we might even get old pirate and his skillet slinger into one of them matches he talks about down in the cave.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

It would be an improvement, that's for sure.

What kind of mess is this? If that Jackson man and Dunwoody man see this mess they are going to be real mad.  I garuntee you I listen to them sometime on my way home and they do a lot better than daffy Dave.  You think im joking but im not. 

7 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

BTW, Old Pirate says Whitwell & Jasper will be arm in arm from the 1st whistle to the end. This is a trial run for consolidation of their programs, The Marion County Packers. Figure, them Whitwell fellers is looking to upgrade, them Jailhouse fellers is looking to spread The Funny City love.   LOPAO.....Z..zzzzzzzzzz, Yep, Recon So

What kind of mess is this? Them jailhouse fellars will like that knew mascot "the packers". I garuntee you that will go right well with that funniest city #1 ranking.  Them Whitwelites might take durn offence to that mess though.   You think im joking but im not.