Crockett football team not allowed to practice, Coach Sensabaugh under fire

blazer1set

13 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

8:30pm    Just caught the tail end of a news story, it said the school board was meeting to potentially override the suspension and reinstate the coach.     Could not find it by Googling but maybe it is not posted yet.      I do NOT like to report heresay stuff, so if anyone has a link feel free to append.

I was going to post something but I can't stop laughing long enough.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

8:30pm    Just caught the tail end of a news story, it said the school board was meeting to potentially override the suspension and reinstate the coach.     Could not find it by Googling but maybe it is not posted yet.      I do NOT like to report heresay stuff, so if anyone has a link feel free to append.

All I’ve found was the head of the board saying they could vote on it the 19th and GS saying he has the support they can just vote him back on.  So he put the pressure back on the system.

in all of this, does no one care that Crockett is going from being favored to probably getting stomped by TN High?

37 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I was going to post something but I can't stop laughing long enough.

I'm not making it up, like I said I didn't see the whole story so maybe it was what formerblazer said above.   I was thinking from what little I heard that the board is burning the midnight oil but I guess that's not the case.     Yeah if they don't decide until the 19th that's the day before the Boone game..

Sensabaugh is telling the media that the school board has called to tell him he has their support to override his suspension and will reinstate him as soon as they can get everyone together to meet.

This is the most messed up situation I've ever seen.  Either the school district flat out lied and smeared his character as an excuse to dismiss him or GS is untouchable and can get away with anything short of murder due to his celebrity.

At this point, I honestly have no clue how this is going to end.

http://www.wcyb.com/news/gerald-sensabaugh-talks-about-possible-reinstatement-as-david-crockett-football-coach/636196199

Edited by BlueDevil58

8 minutes ago, BlueDevil58 said:

Sensabaugh is telling the media that the school board has called to tell him he has their support to override his suspension and will reinstate him as soon as they can get everyone together to meet.

This is the most messed up situation I've ever seen.  Either the school district flat out lied and smeared his character as an excuse to dismiss him or GS is untouchable and can get away with anything short of murder due to his celebrity.

http://www.wcyb.com/news/gerald-sensabaugh-talks-about-possible-reinstatement-as-david-crockett-football-coach/636196199

Wait!   You mean all this time you've been going off half cocked? Now you admit "You have no clue"?

Man I thought all this time you were in the know......WTF?     LAUGHING OUT LOUD OVER HERE!!!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BlueDevil58 said:

First of all, he is a non-tenured teacher and that is all they can rule on, for hiring and firing. The Super has all the power in this. Second, it will take more than 24 hours to make announcements for the meeting or it is a violation of the sunshine law. 5 business days is the least they could hold a public meeting. 

This is just another tactic to scare the kids into not playing football! Ridiculous!

5 minutes ago, Bucsback said:

First of all, he is a non-tenured teacher and that is all they can rule on, for hiring and firing. The Super has all the power in this. Second, it will take more than 24 hours to make announcements for the meeting or it is a violation of the sunshine law. 5 business days is the least they could hold a public meeting. 

This is just another tactic to scare the kids into not playing football! Ridiculous!

...............would you please stop crying.  It's not very attractive.

7 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

...............would you please stop crying.  It's not very attractive.

Not crying laughing! Because your autographed GS football is not worth nothing around here or Dallas! No one like him there either. I think they said he was the worst safety they ever had! lol Keep on loving

5 minutes ago, Bucsback said:

Not crying laughing! Because your autographed GS football is not worth nothing around here or Dallas! No one like him there either. I think they said he was the worst safety they ever had! lol Keep on loving

You need to get your teddy bear and go to bed. Maybe get in touch with that AD and get you something to help you sleep. Sounds like it's going to be a rough couple days for all you "Good Ole Boys" lol!