Grundy County in the News

FridayMainEvent

Guys, we have got to realize it takes a community to raise a kid now days. 

We need to be a positive influence at every opportunity available even if we sound like dorks. They will remember the message even when they laugh about it to their friends. Hold all of the kids that you know accountable. They will remember , they will think about what you said, they will step up.

8 hours ago, inthagap said:

Guys, we have got to realize it takes a community to raise a kid now days. 

We need to be a positive influence at every opportunity available even if we sound like dorks. They will remember the message even when they laugh about it to their friends. Hold all of the kids that you know accountable. They will remember , they will think about what you said, they will step up.

Everyone in the world is born with a moral compass that tells them acts like this are WRONG.   It's what you choose to do with that compass that determines who you are as a person.    It's too convenient to blame everyone else when atrocities like this happen.   Really feel sorry for the victim here.  His life will never be the same.

5 hours ago, FreeAgent11 said:

Everyone in the world is born with a moral compass that tells them acts like this are WRONG.   It's what you choose to do with that compass that determines who you are as a person.    It's too convenient to blame everyone else when atrocities like this happen.   Really feel sorry for the victim here.  His life will never be the same.

incredibly well use words :thumb:

dont know the coach....but u have a couple of individuals who have so much hate for this coach that they themselves cant even see the really unfortunate accused WRONG doin in this situation....they themselves have a bad point5in compass......what these kids have been accused of chosin to do own their own, goes way past that coach

Booger just sayin 

19 hours ago, Booger said:

incredibly well use words :thumb:

dont know the coach....but u have a couple of individuals who have so much hate for this coach that they themselves cant even see the really unfortunate accused WRONG doin in this situation....they themselves have a bad point5in compass......what these kids have been accused of chosin to do own their own, goes way past that coach

Booger just sayin 

I can definitely see the wrong doing. A coach should guide his team not just on the field. I've had family that played for this guy. He has known and allowed so much to go on. Had that not been dealt with we wouldn't be in this unfortunate situation. My compass is pointing in the right direction bc 90% of Grundy knows what has been let go in that field house. These kids that performed this act probably felt they would not get caught because there have never been any consequences. Are the kids to blame? Without a doubt, but if you are a player and your leader from day 1 year 1 allows acts to occur he's not a leader. Kids will do what they are allowed to get away with.  Booger just saying!

Edited by bwhite1965
Spelling

4 hours ago, bwhite1965 said:

I can definitely see the wrong doing. A coach should guide his team not just on the field. I've had family that played for this guy. He has known and allowed so much to go on. Had that not been dealt with we wouldn't be in this unfortunate situation. My compass is pointing in the right direction bc 90% of Grundy knows what has been let go in that field house. These kids that performed this act probably felt they would not get caught because there have never been any consequences. Are the kids to blame? Without a doubt, but if you are a player and your leader from day 1 year 1 allows acts to occur he's not a leader. Kids will do what they are allowed to get away with.  Booger just saying!

Strangely missing in this thread is anyone wanting to hold the parents of the attempted rapists accountable.  Lots of hate for the coach...and apparently none for the parents.  That makes absolutely zero sense.

Edited by wildcatdad01

2 hours ago, wildcatdad01 said:

Strangely missing in this thread is anyone wanting to hold the parents of the attempted rapists accountable.  Lots of hate for the coach...and apparently none for the parents.  That makes absolutely zero sense.

Totally agree and wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be a hoax in an effort to get rid of the coach and the principal. They have been after the director up there for over a year. From what I have seen some of the people and board up there would go to no end to get rid of them, even this is not past some of them. 

4 hours ago, BamaBoy32 said:

Totally agree and wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be a hoax in an effort to get rid of the coach and the principal. They have been after the director up there for over a year. From what I have seen some of the people and board up there would go to no end to get rid of them, even this is not past some of them. 

Seriously A Hoax, The Kids shot video of it. If the Grundy Co Sheriffs Department has that video these boys just ruined their own lives. And You Sir are a terrible human being. 

"Yeah, Johnny we are trying to get people fired.  So Me and 4 other of your friends are going to put a Broom handle up your Butt"  Those kids deserve to be put away

1 hour ago, mjuhb said:

Seriously A Hoax, The Kids shot video of it. If the Grundy Co Sheriffs Department has that video these boys just ruined their own lives. And You Sir are a terrible human being. 

"Yeah, Johnny we are trying to get people fired.  So Me and 4 other of your friends are going to put a Broom handle up your Butt"  Those kids deserve to be put away

I’m pretty sure he’s a previous coach who was accused of missing funds in his program and then resigned. Just another something that was pushed under the rug and covered up by administration. 

17 hours ago, BamaRules said:

I’m pretty sure he’s a previous coach who was accused of missing funds in his program and then resigned. Just another something that was pushed under the rug and covered up by administration. 

Nope, not a coach, just a friend of a coach that was FALSELY accused by idiots up there because their kid wasn't any good and didn't get the playing time that their parents thought that they should. I do think it's a hoax because I have heard that there was no body fluids found on the object that was used. Its funny that if this wasnt a hoax, then why did these guys go eat breakfast together that morning after it happened?  Now if you have ever wanted torture your self and have ever watched one of those board meetings you would know that they have been after Tate, Helton, and Kinsey for over a year now. That what all of this boils down too and it wouldn't surprise me that they were found not guilty when this is all over with. Remember, this is Grundy Co. and they aren't below doing something like this to try and get their way.