Ooltewah vs cleveland (playoff position)

bipbopzot

21 hours ago, PassiveAggressive said:

YOU MAY BE RIGHT BUT THEY CAN'T RUN OVER ANYBODY. NEED A GOOD LINE TO OPEN HOLES.

#LOP

All they need is a seam and crack the linebackers and they are gone... Maryville found that out a couple of times. Your turn to find that out. The teams that beat Cleveland play solid defense and don't let them loose. And the Cleveland line is much improved this year, although it still has a ways to go, to get to where I think they need to be. "Pootewah" will be challenged on defense.

The question will be Quinn. If he plays Cleveland will be really challenged as well. If not, and they can take away Manning Cleveland stands a great chance at winning.

you (raiders)cant take away Manning.He had 100 yds rec and2 tds against maryville and he was double n tripled team all night,the only way(has been all year)he can be a non factor is the play calling,period.Throw 1-2 passes early and throw 1-2 late in desperation been that way for 3 yrs. Coach just as a certain rythmn or whatever you want to call it and he never gets away from it. Anyway owls have other backs to hand off too,Ooltewah will loose nothing,if quinn doesnt play(my opinion).Owls win in another barn burner 45-42 or 38-35 maybe higher score than that?

5 hours ago, alt1958 said:

All they need is a seam and crack the linebackers and they are gone... Maryville found that out a couple of times. Your turn to find that out. The teams that beat Cleveland play solid defense and don't let them loose. And the Cleveland line is much improved this year, although it still has a ways to go, to get to where I think they need to be. "Pootewah" will be challenged on defense.

The question will be Quinn. If he plays Cleveland will be really challenged as well. If not, and they can take away Manning Cleveland stands a great chance at winning.

GOOD ANALYSIS FOOSE. YO BACKFIELD IS FULL OF SPEED BUT NOT POWER. CAN'T STOP A GOOD BACK WITH GREAT VISION NO MATTER THE SIZE SO WE WILL SEE. I BELIEVE THAT DEM OWLS LINE IS BETTER OFFENSIVELY.. AND DEFENSIVELY THIS IS NOT THE BEST WE HAVE HAD BUT CAN GET THE JOB DONE. I WISH QUINN COULD BE THERE TO PUT DA BURNERS ON THAT DEFENSE  LIKE HE DID MARIVUL AND THEY DON'T LIKE ME TO REMIND THEM OF THAT LOL BUT PA GON BE PA REGARDLESS. I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF YOU PULLED OUT A  WIN AND WONT BE SHOCKED IF DEM OWLS TAKE DEM SANDBAGGING BLUERAIDERZ TO DA WOODSHED!!

#LOP

#GO OWLS 

#I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN WHEN IT COUNTS :thumb:

18 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

GOOD ANALYSIS FOOSE. YO BACKFIELD IS FULL OF SPEED BUT NOT POWER. CAN'T STOP A GOOD BACK WITH GREAT VISION NO MATTER THE SIZE SO WE WILL SEE. I BELIEVE THAT DEM OWLS LINE IS BETTER OFFENSIVELY.. AND DEFENSIVELY THIS IS NOT THE BEST WE HAVE HAD BUT CAN GET THE JOB DONE. I WISH QUINN COULD BE THERE TO PUT DA BURNERS ON THAT DEFENSE  LIKE HE DID MARIVUL AND THEY DON'T LIKE ME TO REMIND THEM OF THAT LOL BUT PA GON BE PA REGARDLESS. I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF YOU PULLED OUT A  WIN AND WONT BE SHOCKED IF DEM OWLS TAKE DEM SANDBAGGING BLUERAIDERZ TO DA WOODSHED!!

#LOP

#GO OWLS 

I didn’t post that ALT did. And u need to stop sandbagging yourself lol. Stop saying Quinn is out whenever u know he’s gonna play lol. Ain’t nobody falling for that mess

53 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

#LOP

#GO OWLS 

I MEAN ALT

3 hours ago, GOOSESDAD said:

.you (raiders)cant take away Manning.He had 100 yds rec and2 tds against maryville and he was double n tripled team all night,the only way(has been all year)he can be a non factor is the play calling,period.Throw 1-2 passes early and throw 1-2 late in desperation been that way for 3 yrs. Coach just as a certain rythmn or whatever you want to call it and he never gets away from it. Anyway owls have other backs to hand off too,Ooltewah will loose nothing,if quinn doesnt play(my opinion).Owls win in another barn burner 45-42 or 38-35 maybe higher score than that?

ACcckkkkkkk PFFFTTT blehhhhhhhhh, YUCKKKKKKKKKKk Pffttttt. Me a raider fan? Even the Raider fans on here know that is fighting words for me :)

And I stand by what I said..... My opinion, and I have watched a lot of the Owls this year on Saturday Replays on WTNB. I have seen CHS in person three times. Calling it as I see it.

If Quinn (the other backs are good but not that quality) don't play, and CHS can control Manning, they have a great shot at winning.

Edited by alt1958

2 hours ago, alt1958 said:

ACcckkkkkkk PFFFTTT blehhhhhhhhh, YUCKKKKKKKKKKk Pffttttt. Me a raider fan? Even the Raider fans on here know that is fighting words for me :)

And I stand by what I said..... My opinion, and I have watched a lot of the Owls this year on Saturday Replays on WTNB. I have seen CHS in person three times. Calling it as I see it.

If Quinn (the other backs are good but not that quality) don't play, and CHS can control Manning, they have a great shot at winning.

IN YOUR DREAMS..QUINN DON'T NEED BUT ONE GOOD WHEEL.. ASK MARIVUL. THEY STILL HAVING NIGHTMARES ABOUT THAT FIRST HALF AND  DON'T @ ME MARIVUL I'M ON THE BLUERAIDERZ THREAD GETTING MY POINT ACROSS!!:mrgreen: 

AND DEM DB'S I DONT KNOW WHOS WORSE  THE OWLS OR THE BLUERAIDERZ.  BUT THE WIDEOUTS I GIVE THE EDGE TO DEM OWLS. IF ITS CLOSE THE HOMERS WILL WIN.

#LOP

#WOODSHED