FME Class 6A Mid-State Playoff Projections!

FridayMainEvent

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Lost Old Dad said:

Going to be interesting to see if Mt Juliet makes it past three Rutherford County teams in a row.

Not saying they can't do it, but they will be a whole lot more beat up than when they play Metro Nashville schools.

Totally agree.   You'd need a crystal ball to project how region 3 is gonna work out!

4 hours ago, Lost Old Dad said:

Going to be interesting to see if Mt Juliet makes it past three Rutherford County teams in a row.

Not saying they can't do it, but they will be a whole lot more beat up than when they play Metro Nashville schools.

I'm not sure Mt Juliet wins their region. If they don't, it's likely to be a first round exit in the playoffs. Everyone is seeping on Hendersonville because of the Lebanon game. Granted, if that team shows up, Mt Juliet wins easily. I just don't see that happening. 

13 hours ago, eers said:

I'm not sure Mt Juliet wins their region. If they don't, it's likely to be a first round exit in the playoffs. Everyone is seeping on Hendersonville because of the Lebanon game. Granted, if that team shows up, Mt Juliet wins easily. I just don't see that happening. 

Hendersonville is a solid team, but I think they'll struggle moving the ball against that MJ defense.

6 hours ago, FreeAgent11 said:

Hendersonville is a solid team, but I think they'll struggle moving the ball against that MJ defense.

If I was a Hendersonville fan I would be more concerned about their own defense not being able to stop MJ. I think they'll move the ball fine.