Lake Co @ TCA

mrbigster

32 minutes ago, Wildcard1 said:

I admittedly have not seen LC play but this is my logic; TCA's loss last week is deceitful due to the off field circumstances effecting the players. I know Coach Butler will have the players focussed and a game plan in place to give them their best chance to win. I'm hoping that LC is looking pass TCA (I'm not saying that they are, I'm just hoping they are) some players may look at last weeks TCA score and come in over confident, and the last thing is, it's at TCA! TCA's fans have always came together to support their players! So I think it's going to be a lot better game than what some folks are expecting! Go Lions!

A agree.LC has been battling troubles of their own past couple weeks with a couple starters no longer on the team.I know the situation that has happened at TCA and its bad for the players being so young. If the samr thing happened at Lake Co or any other public school ,probably a one game suspension. Not off the team .But I promised I woulnt  post about either teams events so hoping a good game.

38 minutes ago, Wildcard1 said:

I admittedly have not seen LC play but this is my logic; TCA's loss last week is deceitful due to the off field circumstances effecting the players. I know Coach Butler will have the players focussed and a game plan in place to give them their best chance to win. I'm hoping that LC is looking pass TCA (I'm not saying that they are, I'm just hoping they are) some players may look at last weeks TCA score and come in over confident, and the last thing is, it's at TCA! TCA's fans have always came together to support their players! So I think it's going to be a lot better game than what some folks are expecting! Go Lions!

Sorry bro but no one in LC even remotely thinks this will be an easy game! I don’t care who’s playing and who’s not...history shows this is always a tough game regardless of what circumstances! Difference is we have had our share of problems here as well...we just don’t post it on here! 

20 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Sorry bro but no one in LC even remotely thinks this will be an easy game! I don’t care who’s playing and who’s not...history shows this is always a tough game regardless of what circumstances! Difference is we have had our share of problems here as well...we just don’t post it on here! 

With that been said, I think this is going to be a really good game to watch! I would love to make it to this game but I have to work late tomorrow night. I'm sorry to hear about the off field issues. Prayers for safe travels, an injury free game, and resolutions for the off field issues.

Game day tomorrow. Gonna be a great night. Good weather and senior night. The majority of the seniors have been at TCA since pre K. Will be emotional. LC is trying to get prime for the playoffs. Should be a good game. Not gonna mention kids missing seems to be wrong to mention it. Even though we do not put their dirty laundry out there per say. Hard to see how this game goes. Pray for safe travels for LC and no injuries. 

Lake County at TCA  Radio Broadcast Information

Radio                          WWGM  93.1fm    TCA Broadcast

Audio Streaming       http://www.gracesportsradio.com

Listen on cell phone   1-605-468-5762  Free call and no data charges on most                                                 carriers

Announce Team         Dave McCulley and Stan Gerard

Countdown To Kickoff Pregame Show begins at 6:30pm central time

• Upvote 1

Ok Game day.Horton has returned to practice for TCA so gear up for a tough game.Rumours been going around here that about 7 players were out for TCA.From a LC players mom..So if LC players think thats the case and maybe think an easy game,going to come home with a loss.So assume everyone is playing for TCA.Horton is back.So prepare for TCA  mentally.

Edited by mrbigster

I just read the article that he returned to practice Wed but will be on the sidelines but wont play against Lake Co but will in the playoffs .Glad  hes back with the team. Really wish he'd get to play .I  really wanted to see him . Rather win or lose with the best players on both teams on the field .Hoping  LC doesn't come out flat thinking he wont play and come home with a loss. Im expecting a good game .Saw  TCA had beaten Halls 42-0 with him while LC beat Halls about 52 to 20 something. Saw the Trenton score and a big loss without him but from what I read, Trenton would have still won by at least a couple scores. So Trenton beats Dresden, who I think has a good Single a team by about 3 scores and LC played Dresden and should have probably won the game, at least that night  by a couple touchdowns .Next time Dresden and Lake Co plays ,Dresden  may have their way with Lake Co .Never know from one Friday night to the next because it will be colder ,fumbles, interceptions etc .Or just one team more fired up. No doubt TCA has played a tougher schedule.So Im thinking TCA and LC will be a good one. If both teams comes in focused. 

16 hours ago, shockernation said:

Nobody from TCA initially posted anything about players being out.  It was other posters and we just confirmed it.  

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

I just read the article that he returned to practice Wed but will be on the sidelines but wont play against Lake Co but will in the playoffs .Glad  hes back with the team. Really wish he'd get to play .I  really wanted to see him . Rather win or lose with the best players on both teams on the field .Hoping  LC doesn't come out flat thinking he wont play and come home with a loss. Im expecting a good game .Saw  TCA had beaten Halls 42-0 with him while LC beat Halls about 52 to 20 something. Saw the Trenton score and a big loss without him but from what I read, Trenton would have still won by at least a couple scores. So Trenton beats Dresden, who I think has a good Single a team by about 3 scores and LC played Dresden and should have probably won the game, at least that night  by a couple touchdowns .Next time Dresden and Lake Co plays ,Dresden  may have their way with Lake Co .Never know from one Friday night to the next because it will be colder ,fumbles, interceptions etc .Or just one team more fired up. No doubt TCA has played a tougher schedule.So Im thinking TCA and LC will be a good one. If both teams comes in focused. 

Bigster, you and I met about 5 years ago at a Humboldt/UC basketball game in Humboldt. You want to meet BigEdmo and I at halftime?  If so, meet us at the Lion statute in front of the concession stand. Good luck tonight.  We do have quite a few players out but that’s ok, I think they are refocused and should give LC a good game.  We have to stop your RB.