Lake Co @ TCA

mrbigster

40 minutes ago, Intense said:

You bet it shows discipline!  Do you know the facts?  Highly doubt it!  You need to know the facts before you spout off again.  The boys served their punishment which was 3 games for one kid and 2 for the other.  They also had rigorous conditioning as well as other forms of punishment within the school.  At a public school they wouldn’t have missed a down of football for what they did.

Highly highly highly doubt it. 

Let me tell you how we roll in Union City.  Our kids don't get into trouble.  We ain't like tac, tca Christian and slap on the wrist.  You folks are like Trenton, slaps the hands of team and school violations.   We dismiss or in southern term, "kick their #### off the team" policy.  Zero, 0 , tolerance.  We still win.  So, glad they are back, hope Lake County kicks your butt.  If a kid gets suspension from team and or school, just show how much winning means to your little private school verses teach a kid a real lesson.  Yep, you mention public school, we roll tough at U C, care to come see.  Just telling the truth to you tca blinded fans.  

Edited by ucdiditagain

45 minutes ago, ucdiditagain said:

Let me tell you how we roll in Union City.  Our kids don't get into trouble.  We ain't like tac, tca Christian and slap on the wrist.  You folks are like Trenton, slaps the hands of team and school violations.   We dismiss or in southern term, "kick their #### off the team" policy.  Zero, 0 , tolerance.  We still win.  So, glad they are back, hope Lake County kicks your butt.  If a kid gets suspension from team and or school, just show how much winning means to your little private school verses teach a kid a real lesson.  Yep, you mention public school, we roll tough at U C, care to come see.  Just telling the truth to you tca blinded fans.  

There again this shows your ignorance. If you knew the situation you would have never posted. Also the game was last week and they didn’t kick our butts even with out our players. So try to catch up. Plus our school kick kids out faster than you can read the box scores. Obviously. So good luck in the post season with your highly disciplined team. I have much respect for your program. Storied history is hard to beat. 

52 minutes ago, ucdiditagain said:

UC,This game was played last week.TCA won 16-13.I know the situation and I personally believe for what the kids did,was a fair punishment,even at a Christian school.If what these kids did and were at UC,Greenfield,LC,maybe would have sat one game.UC may play them next Friday night

1 hour ago, ucdiditagain said:

You are one dumb country bumpkin!  One kid missed 3 games and the other missed 2 along with other punishment.  That’s pretty tough punishment considering the issue. You have no idea what the situation was.  As Bigster said, one game max at most public schools.  Your kids don’t get in trouble?  Hahaha.  It has absolutely nothing to do with winning as far as their reinstatement.  It was about doing the right thing. Zero tolerance at UC? Baloney!

South Gibson got rid of their running back because of a locker room incident that landed the kid in Alternative school for 50+ days and no football games. Was the incident worth 50+ days in A-school and no football for the kid, absolutely not. But the "victim" of that kid parents filed sexual harassment charges and Stidham and SGC had to do something. Their running back (Dysart) moved from SGC to Chester so he can play football (which he did for one game) but SGC called TSSAA and ruled Dysart ineligible. South Gibson knew their perception was on the line.

To sit here and believe that the punishment at TCA is hard, is accurate. Way too hard where the kids have mixed emotions and reviews about TCA. 2-3 game suspensions and harsh conditioning? What if he was a non-athlete, what would the punishment be? Just curious. I know athletes get treated with special privileges, it happens at every school across America and beyond.

To sit here and believe that this kid would have 2-3 games suspension and harsh conditioning, while he would miss one down or one game makes you sound like the private schools are better than the public schools and/or the public schools gives their kids no discipline for any sort of punishment. We're not the U in the 80's.

46 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

South Gibson got rid of their running back because of a locker room incident that landed the kid in Alternative school for 50+ days and no football games. Was the incident worth 50+ days in A-school and no football for the kid, absolutely not. But the "victim" of that kid parents filed sexual harassment charges and Stidham and SGC had to do something. Their running back (Dysart) moved from SGC to Chester so he can play football (which he did for one game) but SGC called TSSAA and ruled Dysart ineligible. South Gibson knew their perception was on the line.

To sit here and believe that the punishment at TCA is hard, is accurate. Way too hard where the kids have mixed emotions and reviews about TCA. 2-3 game suspensions and harsh conditioning? What if he was a non-athlete, what would the punishment be? Just curious. I know athletes get treated with special privileges, it happens at every school across America and beyond.

To sit here and believe that this kid would have 2-3 games suspension and harsh conditioning, while he would miss one down or one game makes you sound like the private schools are better than the public schools and/or the public schools gives their kids no discipline for any sort of punishment. We're not the U in the 80's.

No one is saying that. But to come down a school because we have Christian in the name is no different. As we have said if you knew the facts these comments would not even be made. Kids make mistakes they must learn from them. But you can not discard them for being a teenager. And don’t think  we sit on a high horse. I was raised in public school. I have one son in private school. Another son in public. So I believe I see more of the big picture than a lot of you do. 

7 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Once again you don’t know all the facts!

I agree and as far as South Gibson,maybe its more to the story than we know.Other incidents?Maybe doing something to other athletes.Maybe stir things up for the whole team,in other words,a bad environment because eof him.LC got rid of their best basketball player for the season after an argument with the coach. From what I gathered,he was getting on to other team mates,shouthing and coach told him to let him do the coaching.Probably more incidents as well leading to the decision.But I know the TCA story. Believe me,at a lot of schools, may just have been extra running and exercises at practice.Ill just say what they did, happenes every day at a lot of schools.But because of a Christian school,people think they are different .and they are. Im sure the administration holds their students to different standards.I know some coaches at public schools do as well.Coach Sharp at Lewis Co is my bestest of friends.Talk to him a few times a week.Grew up with him. He has told me on several occasions,his players are held to a higher standard.Has kicked a couple of his of nephews off his team,One of them this year that was a 2 year starter at Lake Co and then moved to Lewis Co this year as a senior and was starting was kicked off the team.So guess it depends on the coach also.

12 hours ago, ucdiditagain said:

I am not going to be as nice as some of my fellow posters have been.  My comment to the above post is as follows....IDIOT. I have found most all other uc posters to be classy and knowledgable. This post is just wrong