Cardinals vs The Tide

JungleJim125

12 hours ago, Mustang1969 said:

Don't know which Peabody will show up...if the "good" Peabody comes to play this game will be a classic. If not....well. Either way I'm going with the Cardinals in this one. By a little or by a lot.

Out of respect let us that support the Black and Gold make those comments if we so choose!!That's are our kids ok!Not picking!And it's gonna be a great game win or loose

2 hours ago, Wildcard1 said:

Game day! So it will be cold and wet! I've got my winter coat and my snorkeling gear and I'm ready to roll! I'm praying for a good injury free game! I would like to meet you PeabodyPride if possible. Let's play some football! Go Cardinals!

Haha you said ROLL!!!Just add Tide after for me lol!!!If.I can stay for the game I would love to meet brother!!!

Dropped pick 6 right before peabody scored for a 15 pt turn around.  If defender catches ball that hits him between the numbers.  Score would have been 33-6 in the 3rd but instead we drop it.  Peabody scores and goes for 2.  Makes it 26-14.  Add in a costly fumble after a big gain and then the kickoff return where we just kept trying to strip the ball instead of tackling him.  I think he carried 3-4 cardinals from the 50 into the endzone.  Classic game were the weather was a huge factor as going into that wind neither team could do much.  But with wind at their backs it was much better.  Looking for another great one tonight but this time going RedRage way.

This is huge game because peabody needs it to make playoffs and the redbirds are hungry for a region championship and home field in playoffs.  Its a lot easier when you dont have to travel.

I'm sorry Peabodypride but I'm pulling for the Ville in this one because if they win it keeps you guys out of the playoffs. I got much respect for you guys but when there is a chance to keep a good team from entering the playoffs you got to expect people want them out. The Ville by 14. Good luck to both teams and hoping for a injury free game.

Edited by vandyfan1

The weather gives the advantage to TP I believe.  Adamsville can throw the ball a little better than TP but with the rain, that phase is taken out some.  Which defense shows up in the sloppy conditions and dosen't give up the big play?  I think a low scoring game b/c of the weather.  I am pulling for the Ville b/c us folks in Rebel country need TP to lose to get us in week 11/12.  

Good luck to both teams!  Hope it is injury free. 

Edited by volsandtitans1