Cardinals vs The Tide

JungleJim125

13 hours ago, RockyTop98 said:

Peabody seems like a tough place to coach. A 7-2 team with 7 point loss to Union City and a 2 point loss to a senior loaded McKenzie team that lost to Union City by 2 Friday night. 10 years ago you guys were a joke. Now you're Alabama and supposed to go undefeated every year? I remember Peabody being automatic win for us every year. I always laugh at Peabody posters. You're not Milan, Huntington, Lexington, etc. Quit acting like you're too good to be 7-2 when your best players are sophomores. 

Lol the Peabody haters are in the building must be a Milan fan.  Anybody got anything to say about us playing adamsville ? 

10 hours ago, cardfan said:

Aville matches up well with peabody.  This should be an old fashioned slobber knocker of a game.  The key here is adamsvilke has the depth to keep banging.  Going to be cool so those big hits going to hurt just a little bit more.  

It’s about time we start getting some cool football weather. Hoping this game is at least half as entertaining as their semifinal match up a couple of years ago was. 

On 10/22/2017 at 4:48 PM, Redrage1990 said:

This should be an old fashioned slobber knocker! Last time we played the Tide sent us home to air up basketballs and they went on to a gold ball! Hope we can return the favor but it will be a tall task! 

i remember that game that was a fun one to watch. big plays back and forth.