#4 Riverdale @ #1 Mt Juliet - Rd of 32

GoPats2019

1 hour ago, poppop said:

I guess my point is everyone in Riverdale’s region isn’t not untouchable. If you look at the two regions, they are very similar. Each has one dominate team at the top and 3 good teams downstream. I think there will be some really good games between these regions. 

I know Cookville is good. Dominate, I don’t think so. Have nothing but respect for Cookville.  But all I’ve seen is how they will blow out Rossview. I don’t think so if Rossview gets a few players back. 

i still think MJ will handily beat Riverdale. Not because   Riverdale is not a good team (they are) but because MJ is that good. 

MJ may very well win this ballgame, but to compare the two regions is crazy. 

14 minutes ago, eers said:

MJ may very well win this ballgame, but to compare the two regions is crazy. 

Agreed, not comparable at all. When the 4th seed may beat the 1 seed and would handily beat every other team in the region there is no real comparison. Region 3 is a whole different level. 

9 hours ago, Maze7 said:

Agreed, not comparable at all. When the 4th seed may beat the 1 seed and would handily beat every other team in the region there is no real comparison. Region 3 is a whole different level. 

Go home. You’re drunk. 

Edited by poppop

Things will not be any different than years past. MJ probably wins Friday although I am not as confident as some, but in the long run will fall as they always do well before the highly anticipated raise of the gold ball that the fans always seem to believe they can win. Certain teams just find a way to finish with the same results every year.

8 minutes ago, Spotlight said:

On any given year I would put Region 3 6A's top four teams against any other 6A regions top four in the state and they finish no worse than 3-1 against most and 4-0 against several.  

Yup. Arguably p4p the best 1-4 of any region in the state. Doesnt mean some of them wouldn’t lose to teams from other regions, but as far as top 4 in a region, no other region as a better top 4 p4p