Beer-Den comes two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

7 hours ago, OldRebel2 said:

A former Rebel LB and a former Rebel QB both coach at Bearden.  That might help Bearnden prepare for  the Rebels.

Bearnden will not be competitive  with MHS. The former Rebel LB as HC has not prepared BHS to compete vs winning teams. In four years a below 40%winning record in not competitive. Plus the playoff blowouts.   The winning % vs winning teams is even worse. The former  BHS player had a better overall  winning % as the HC before the former  Rebel LB as HC. The former  Rebel qb,(if you mean Coach Alex Rouse) is not at BHS any more. The former  Rebel LB stabbed  former Rebel qb in the back like he stabbed the former BHS HC in the back and he also stabbed others in the back. The former Rebel qb, if you mean Coach Alex Rouse is last l heard  at PHS. Maybe there is another former Rebel qb at BHS. BHS is a revolving  door  coaching staff from one year to next. Maybe the OC or DC are gone next or the former  Rebel HC gets back stabbed once  Dr. Pear tree leaves  BHS per his aggrement with Knox County School  Board and Central office.                                 #51 is a competitor.  Four year starter. Would have a better chance to play in college  if the former  BHS lineman was still the O line coach at BHS, but he got back stabbed by the former  Rebel HC. The good doctor principal  got what ge wanted. Get rid of former  BHS players as coaches and get some former Rebel coaches. Well you see  what we have here now. Some people  you  just can't  reach. I wonder if The former  Rebel has read much about a former Roman Emperor?

14 minutes ago, strongx said:

Let the crazy guy know the old ball coach is gone. 

Sx that was weak. I know S&B, Bsox,rw,rebelr,redr,grx,pvol, and the rest of the rebel mafia can come up with better than  that to defend the former Rebel LB. Maybe the m mafia should take some  lessons  from the masterblaster WACO JACO. S&B I can remember some battles you used to get into with the former Bearnden apologist CLAWBALZ. Just bring it.

Just now, HurlyGurlyMan said:

Sx that was weak. I know S&B, Bsox,rw,rebelr,redr,grx,pvol, and the rest of the rebel mafia can come up with better than  that to defend the former Rebel LB. Maybe the m mafia should take some  lessons  from the masterblaster WACO JACO. S&B I can remember some battles you used to get into with the former Bearnden apologist CLAWBALZ. Just bring it.

I guess those days are gone like Kim pye is gone! 

5 minutes ago, HurlyGurlyMan said:

“The Crazy Guy” Mr X was referring to is an inside joke that some of the Mafia will get. Chill out dude