Beer-Den comes two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

9 minutes ago, OldRebel2 said:

There is still a former Rebel who's a former Fighting Scot who helps Bearden game plan.  He probably knows more about the Rebel offense and defense than most anyone else.  Bearden D may do well against the Rebels.

Bearden football staff: Former  Rebel LB, HC/OL, Shelton OC/QB, Milan DC/S, Gilstrap CA, Hamilton RB, Hamilton CA, Matherly K/PC, Ryan LB/ST, Chait CB, Scott WR, Phillips TE/PD, West DL, Rupard Freshman HC, Back CA, Dalal, CA. Who can find who can help Olereb#2 find who he is looking  for.

55 minutes ago, HurlyGurlyMan said:

Bearden football staff: Former  Rebel LB, HC/OL, Shelton OC/QB, Milan DC/S, Gilstrap CA, Hamilton RB, Hamilton CA, Matherly K/PC, Ryan LB/ST, Chait CB, Scott WR, Phillips TE/PD, West DL, Rupard Freshman HC, Back CA, Dalal, CA. Who can find who can help Olereb#2 find who he is looking  for.

I can. He’s not on your list. 

Edited by rebelwoman87

1 hour ago, HurlyGurlyMan said:

One more helping part time not on your list.

1 hour ago, rebelwoman87 said:

I can. He’s not on your list. 

Well he must be  such a secret weapon  for BHS that he they did not  want anybody  to know about  him so the former  Rebel LB HC at BHS  kept him hidden from the offical BHS football website. So this mystery former Rebel is the one to get BHS prepared to whip  MHS. Well he is just another former Rebel, what ever position he played,  that will fail at getting BHS  prepared to compete vs their old team.

5 hours ago, OldRebel2 said:

But GQ was running the offense at the time.  The current HC is still running the GQ offense.

But their HC was a linebacker and took his marching orders under Hammontree. Their HC was a great player for Maryville and I remember him well. Always want all the boy's that played here to do well except when they play us. I have read a hand full of comments in the past of dislikes and difficulties with their HC and other coaches over there the past few years but never really thought much of it until Hurly mentioned it. I do remember the first year he was there I saw Rouse and Tucker as coaches at Bearden but the next year they were gone and I thought it was kind of strange but then again those two were under the GQ era and most likely to young to remember Hammontree.    So being from Maryville most likely didn't matter since they weren't back the following year which I found strange at the time. To make a long story short I find their coach and his style to resemble Hammontree's way's more then GQ's

10 minutes ago, HurlyGurlyMan said:

Well he must be  such a secret weapon  for BHS that he they did not  want anybody  to know about  him so the former  Rebel LB HC at BHS  kept him hidden from the offical BHS football website. So this mystery former Rebel is the one to get BHS prepared to whip  MHS. Well he is just another former Rebel, what ever position he played,  that will fail at getting BHS  prepared to compete vs their old team.

Not a coach, a "paid consultant".  

40 minutes ago, HurlyGurlyMan said:

You must be a former coach from BHS.