Waverly host Forrest Round 1

vandyfan1

27 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

if waverly is physical forrest will get destroyed. 

if waverly is a finesse team they will be in for a knock down drag out. 

I think by reading this your saying if we are NOT soft then y'all will be destroyed and if we ARE as soft as you guys then it will be a good game?

17 minutes ago, Wavo2004 said:

Thanks Swarm . this dude has no idea bout this Waverly team . he is going to be in for a highlight feel. What do u think

I think Forrest is a top tier 2a football program. Very physical and hard nosed running team similar to Lewis County. They're too young to contend with Waverly this year though. General will see tomorrow night what the fuss is about. The fact that he questioned Waverly as possibly being finesse tells me he hasn't seen them. Everyone talks about Waverly's passing game (and it is very good) but I think Waverly could sit their QB until the semis and still win handily. Rock toter #45 ain't no joke.

Edited by Swarm

43 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Forrest scored 218 points in their last 7 games (31 per) including totals of 55, 56, 49, and 48.

218 in 7 games, that's cute. Waverly only has 474 in 8 games (59 per). No body has said we will put up 70+ on yal and I don't think we will (mainly because our starters will be out after halftime)...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I thought this guy was cool man I don't understand what has got into him. He is trying to disrespect waverly,region5, and Fairview all at the same time. Smh....

Yea I know its crazy . I've watched there game film they run the wing t . which we have seen alot this year and shut down. I hope Waverly hangs 70 on them . I can't wait till tomm night

3 minutes ago, Swarm said:

I think Forrest is a top tier 2a football program. Very physical and hard nosed running team similar to Lewis County. They're too young to contend with Waverly this year though. General will see tomorrow night what the fuss is about. The fact that he qurstioned Waverly as possibly being finesse tells me he hasn't seen them. Everyone talks about Waverly's passing game (and it is very good) but I think Waverly could sit their QB until the semis and still win handily. Rock toter #45 ain't no joke.

Thanks swarm 45 Is a very good player along with several others. Good luck to you guys tomorrow also

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Swarm said:

I think Forrest is a top tier 2a football program. Very physical and hard nosed running team similar to Lewis County. They're too young to contend with Waverly this year though. General will see tomorrow night what the fuss is about. The fact that he qurstioned Waverly as possibly being finesse tells me he hasn't seen them. Everyone talks about Waverly's passing game (and it is very good) but I think Waverly could sit their QB until the semis and still win handily. Rock toter #45 ain't no joke.

Yea man #45 had 2053 yards last year along with 30 plus tds. He hasn't had the run much this year. When they set r an in the 2nd half against y'all and ran the wildcat with #45 he ran straight down the field. Alot of people for get we got a great back .cuz of how good the passing game is. I wish y'all the best of luck in the 3A. Playoffs

• Like 1

I told y’all amerigha would stop by soon. Y’all done got em’ going now . Forrest is physical but like previously stated we won’t score enough to hang. The weather may be an advantage for Forrest. As far as seeing a passing team like Waverly, maybe not but, I can promise you BGA passing game was one the best I’ve ever seen at the high school level. Safe travels and go Rockets!

4 hours ago, Wavo2004 said:

Yea I know its crazy . I've watched there game film they run the wing t . which we have seen alot this year and shut down. I hope Waverly hangs 70 on them . I can't wait till tomm night

Now now now. You boys play nice and act like you've been here before. Waverly is having their time in the spotlight for the first time. You have a good team. Probably the best one in 2A. You don't have to gloat about it. Us knowledgeable posters know how good they are. 

4 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Now now now. You boys play nice and act like you've been here before. Waverly is having their time in the spotlight for the first time. You have a good team. Probably the best one in 2A. You don't have to gloat about it. Us knowledgeable posters know how good they are. 

No that's your buddy that started bumping his gums. Waverly was in the spotlight last yr maybe you was just one of those that over looked us last yr because there was several. If a teams beats us congrats to them they are the better team win or not Waverly will congratulate them and wish them luck. General brought that on himself! I have always tried to be respectful and i havent gloated about Waverly just proud my friend. Have a good night bass.

52 minutes ago, ClassPrideTradition97 said:

I told y’all amerigha would stop by soon. Y’all done got em’ going now . Forrest is physical but like previously stated we won’t score enough to hang. The weather may be an advantage for Forrest. As far as seeing a passing team like Waverly, maybe not but, I can promise you BGA passing game was one the best I’ve ever seen at the high school level. Safe travels and go Rockets!

Yes you was right. Nobody from Waverly was trying to disrespect you guys from Forrest hope you didn't take it that way. General (SPOON) just did a very good job of STIRRING the pot! Lol

46 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Not gloating at all . he kinda hit a nerve for a min. Jus wasn't much respect for Waverly there . the Tigers will speak for themselves tomm night. Safe travels tomm night. Go Tigers