OOLTEWAH AT DB ROUND 1

Until someone beats Maryville, they are the favorite in the East.I think the best matchup to do that is right here in Kingsport.They have athletes on both sides of the ball and if they just don't get excited in the first couple rounds and both teams are still playing in the 3rd as they should be.It will be an interesting game for a change ,going into the semi round.It would be extremely bold if Coach Quarles was still in Maryville but it sounds like they still have a great coach this year.There is no reason with a big line,great backs and QB who can get it to some fine wideouts,that DB can't score on anyone.They have talent on the other side as well.A couple guys that are out there much of the game , some tough backers and just talent everywhere.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

DB CAN TALK ALL DA TRASH ALLOWED DEM 4TH SEED OWLS COMING TO KINGSPORT TO WIN! WE GONNA GIVE YOU A GOOD GAME EITHER WAY. WE GONNA GET YOU READY FOR THE SPEED OF SCIENCE HILL OR THE FAMOUS PASS RUSH FOR BRADLEY OR YOUR MOTHBALL STEW :thumb:

#LOP

#I WILL CONTINUE TO BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN WHEN IT COUNTS!!!

long drive to Kingsport to take a fat L. too bad the owls blew that lead last year vs Farragut. that was your chance, passive

DB isn't talking trash. Now Batman is not a representative of DB but just a fan who knows what DB has.I've watched the young men on DB's team since they were all in grade school with one of my kids.Some are playing at other schools or not playing at all but those that are left.I can tell you about many of them and they are a great group of young men as a whole.For the average football fan that has eyes,all they needed to do was watch the Greeneville,Alcoa or Farragut games to know the talent is plenty enough to go against any team in the state.I can't even think of what kind of cluster it would take for DB not to win Friday night.Yes the players have to make plays and there are some awesome coaches on DB's staff,but it would take something beyond my wildest dreams for DB not to win.48-21 is tonights DB pick

6 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

DB isn't talking trash. Now Batman is not a representative of DB but just a fan who knows what DB has.I've watched the young men on DB's team since they were all in grade school with one of my kids.Some are playing at other schools or not playing at all but those that are left.I can tell you about many of them and they are a great group of young men as a whole.For the average football fan that has eyes,all they needed to do was watch the Greeneville,Alcoa or Farragut games to know the talent is plenty enough to go against any team in the state.I can't even think of what kind of cluster it would take for DB not to win Friday night.Yes the players have to make plays and there are some awesome coaches on DB's staff,but it would take something beyond my wildest dreams for DB not to win.48-21 is tonights DB pick

WHATEVER... I'M A FAN AND REPRESENTATIVE OF DEM OWLS AND WHEN I SAW WHERE YOU ONLY PUT UP 14 AGAINST SCIENCE HILL AND HOW OTHER TEAMS CAN SCORE ON DB LET'S ME KNOW THAT WE HAVE A SHOT.

#LOP

#l WILL CONTINUE TO BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN WHEN IT COUNTS!!!!