OOLTEWAH AT DB ROUND 1

38 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

BD ....me and momma haiv ben bizzy....We hostid a weddin' hear att tha traylur a cupple weaks ago.....Momma's littullest bruvver "Short Rib" gott married two tha luv of his life....Ewenus Jean.....:wub:

Related image

that is one nice wedding dress..not enough brides show off a bra like Ewenus...classy

4 hours ago, DBGRAD70 said:

You will note that I asked if they were all out due to injury.  Could have been anything - disciplinary or fouls, taking a knee.  You never know about these big city teams.

WAIT WUT?? MIND YO BIZZNESS DB! SPEAK ON BEHALF OF YO OWN TEAM AND LEAVE DEM OWLS OUT YO MOUTH!! YOU BETTER BE GLAD WE DEPLETED OTHERWISE WE WILL COME IN YO HOUSE AGAIN AND DELIVER A FAT L LIKE WE HAVE DID MORE THAN ONCE!! DONT UNDERESTIMATE MY OWLS!!

#LOP

#l WILL CONTINUE TO BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN WHEN IT COUNTS!!!!

1 hour ago, STARSNBARS said:

BD ....me and momma haiv ben bizzy....We hostid a weddin' hear att tha traylur a cupple weaks ago.....Momma's littullest bruvver "Short Rib" gott married two tha luv of his life....Ewenus Jean.....:wub:

Related image

I'll tell you stars,that "short rib" is one lucky fella.A pretty little gal like that around might make Momma a little jealous.:mrgreen:

6 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Batman......Unnurstandin' and Well Fed.....:hungry:

I don't know stars,she was able to sit in those little visitor stands at DB.I was expecting her to go atleast 7 or 8 hundred pounds but after meeting you and her,I think she would fall somewhere under 700. I tell that story every little bit and I'm really glad when I ask where your big woman was,that she had a clue as to what the joke was and didn't get mad.Asking a man where his BIG woman is,generally is not considered to be  very nice and more likely a good way to cause that man a long ride back home.:motorbike:

35 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

I don't know stars,she was able to sit in those little visitor stands at DB.I was expecting her to go atleast 7 or 8 hundred pounds but after meeting you and her,I think she would fall somewhere under 700. I tell that story every little bit and I'm really glad when I ask where your big woman was,that she had a clue as to what the joke was and didn't get mad.Asking a man where his BIG woman is,generally is not considered to be  very nice and more likely a good way to cause that man a long ride back home.:motorbike:

BD eye weal tale ewe a littull seecrit rite now....Momma wuz empressed wif tha Big Dubble Pal's burrgurrs x 5.......3 big chipped haim sammiches........4 ordurrs ov Franchie Fries.....and a gallun ov Big Tea......Hit taiks tha edge oft......so two speek......*att leest fer 30-45 minutts......And ewe nose thait old tune.....:popcorneater:

18 minutes ago, JaymurrDB said:

With how the trash talking has been going on on Twitter between some players I would say Quinn is playing because he wouldn't talk the way he is if he wasnt

Times are different now days.Players talking trash on twitter and old men talking trash on coacht.I guess it's all in fun.My thing is play a good hard hitting "clean "game and act like you have been there during and after the game.Roll Tribe and I 100 % think the Tribe wins but nothing is ever 100% until it's over.

• Like 1