Hardin Co. @ Springfield RD 1

brian2000

7 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

The Tigers are an okay team that can win by 50 on any given night but also can lose by 50 on any given night. But they have the best speed in Region 6-4A by far, but I don’t know how fast Springfield is. Hope they bring their band, it’s a good band that performs well and have a great history.

Interesting. Springfield has the most speed in our region as well. Should be a good test and a lot of excitement for both teams. 

Good opportunity for Springfield to show off their new stadium.   Should be a memorable night.  Since I don't know anything about Hardin, won't predict any scores.   If Springfield's #23 is healthy after a messy Friday night, his speed will be the one to Hardin to keep up with.    From what I've seen, he's the fastest on the field for the Jackets and probably in this region.   

Edited by GreenbrierCat2
  • Like 1

Was hoping some Hardin Co. fans would have some input on the game. Don't know a whole lot about them other than their record and that they traditionally have good teams with many playoff appearances. The Sonny Moore power ratings this week would have the Jackets as a 13 point favorite . I do believe that Hardin County  will match up athletically better with the Jackets than any of our Region 5 opponents. Looking forward to this one on Friday.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, LEON said:

Was hoping some Hardin Co. fans would have some input on the game. Don't know a whole lot about them other than their record and that they traditionally have good teams with many playoff appearances. The Sonny Moore power ratings this week would have the Jackets as a 13 point favorite . I do believe that Hardin County  will match up athletically better with the Jackets than any of our Region 5 opponents. Looking forward to this one on Friday.

Unfortunately, there’s not hardly any Hardin County fans that post on here, which is odd because they have a great fan base.

Talking to some folks "in the know", HC is a good team.  They have size, speed, and depth(not many play both ways).  Springfield is battle tested, having played several 5A and 6A teams, plus they have made it to the quarterfinals the last two years.  I say this one stays close for 3 quarters, Jackets pull away at the end.  Similar to the Clarksville game.  Jackets 26 HC 14

• Upvote 1