First Round: Rockwood hosts Hampton

2 hours ago, gcapride said:

Stop spreading Fake News, CNN. There was never a scandal with the Inman brothers....we never served a temporary tssaa suspension. Therefore, no fire, just a little smoke....:roflolk:

just another grace christian blessing from the most high. Praise God from whom all public school gifted athletes flow. 

Coach Webb aka calfzilla aka the dean of Roane county football will have the tigers ready come Friday night. Its all business. Sources close to the program tell me they are putting in a special offensive package in which 65 lines up in the backfield. guess we will see friday night 

9 minutes ago, vawls54 said:

Coach Webb aka calfzilla aka the dean of Roane county football will have the tigers ready come Friday night. Its all business. Sources close to the program tell me they are putting in a special offensive package in which 65 lines up in the backfield. guess we will see friday night 

I don't know why you're not talking about next Friday?... I Told ya, might as well start watching film on SN and getting ready.. 

4 hours ago, vawls54 said: