Oneida at Happy Valley

25 minutes ago, gcapride said:

I’ll disagree with you there. A healthy HV, healthy CF and GB would be an incredible battle in your region. HV’s Line is very good. Both offensively and defensively.  GB vs HV would be a heckuva game! 

Maybe but still a Three seed.GCA isnt any better than CF or GB just VERY "fortunate".lol.

1 hour ago, pujo said:

The HV that played you guys would be a good match for either of those teams, Coalfield would probably be a tougher match up. Don,t know if its injuries ,but this is not the same HV that you guys faced.I thought earlier in the year that HV could make a deep run, I,m doubting it at this time.

When you say this is not the same HV that played Grace,  you are 100 % correct.  

4 hours ago, THE KING said:

I'll have to call out spike as well.  Some years you're not going to have the weapons and the speed to open things up.  You'd be surprised to see how similar Oneida is to cloudland.  Coach Lunsford had a team at Hampton where they could throw 25 times a game because the personnel was there.  At cloudland,  he runs the power I because that gives us the best opportunity to be successful.   We hit a few big passes here and there but the bread and butter is the running game. IIt's up to the players to execute.   If you can't whip the man in front,  it don't matter what play you call

Hv is tough and will play well.  They have had plenty of time to reg regroup and get healthy.   Their fans are so negative.   They will jump back on board with a win over megs.  Ha ha 

7 hours ago, GoWarriors said:

When you say this is not the same HV that played Grace,  you are 100 % correct.  

Seems to be a steady decline. Don,t know whats happened but it now looks like a 2ond round game is the limit. Its pretty much been down hill since the Grace game.

7 minutes ago, pujo said:

Seems to be a steady decline. Don,t know whats happened but it now looks like a 2ond round game is the limit. Its pretty much been down hill since the Grace game.

Pujo, I said from the beginning that I felt HV was lacking...I think HV was the same HV in the Grace game that we both faced, the weaknesses just showed against a GCA team with the heart to compete!

HV had played Hampton & Cloudland teams that just laid down...GCA, JC, SN did not...Maybe, like Hamptin, its youth and/or attitude that's the problem.

10 hours ago, Spike16 said:

Crow you know it’s the truth! The last home game the “fence gang” knew where the ball was goin before the snap of the ball. If they know the D for sure knows! 

Spike I've never meet a rail rider that's ever been wrong. Including myself lol!. There are plenty of schools around that would love to have Oneida coaches .

23 hours ago, gcapride said:

I don’t see it that way Warrior. The defense, especially your run defense, will shut Oneida down. The Indians are young and will improve next year. This year, however, will be a one and done. Your team speed will be too much to overcome. Happy Valley wins, most likely big. 

I agree run def,  well over all def for hv is good  less than 100 given up all year.  Plus well coached.    Then after oneida there is megs.  I'm sure they are good but who have they played that's worth talking about except a couple games in conf play.  Hv will match up well.