Oneida at Happy Valley

Guest Fall101
2 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Lol....I may have a buddy or two at RW...But a trip to the reservation wouldn't have hurt my feelings...That coach was sure good to my 2nd boy at the 2016 all star game 

That coach is like a father figure to most if not all of his players and former players myself included. He is a first class man and most importantly a man of God. 

3 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

This is the first year we haven't ran on em and their D isnt as stout as past few years IMO.

All I'm saying is Oneida ball is pounding the rock HARD...and if HV isn't disciplined they will be in a 4 qtr ballgame. We've played Oneida a few times the last few years and I know what's coming.

Oneida D may also be young but I assure you the hits that are coming will be felt for days.

Oneidas line wont sell out so...HV will win by a couple.

26 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Oneidas line wont sell out so...HV will win by a couple.

If my Landers wasn,t playng at home, think I would be at HV. Think HV would have to be a t least 3tds better to have a shot at beating Meigs. ABIG IIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFF, But if they could play like they were at the 1st of the year ,they could very well pull it off.

1 hour ago, pujo said:

If my Landers wasn,t playng at home, think I would be at HV. Think HV would have to be a t least 3tds better to have a shot at beating Meigs. ABIG IIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFF, But if they could play like they were at the 1st of the year ,they could very well pull it off.

What happened to them? Not often you get that kind of team that might be able to make it to the state and then you start letting games go!

Happy Valley has won or been in every game they have played so far.  Oneida has just went through the murders row of the last part of their schedule.  They are both moving into the part of their schedule that is do or die.  Lambert is an excellent coach and the group he brings with him isn't the most talented team he has had, but they will put up a fight.  All his teams do.  I have no illusions about who is favored in this game.  Oneida will have to play well to win, but it is not inconceivable that they can.  No outcome will surprise me.....Oneida could go up there and pull an upset or Happy Valley could win going away or it could come down to the wire for either team.  I will say this, if Oneida gets too far back, they are not built to close a very large gap, so the key for them is to keep things close going into the fourth.  One other thing is vital to both teams....I would expect with two hard hitting teams for turnovers to occur, whoever manages that best will certainly have a leg up in the game.  Oneida very well may be the inferior team....but I can assure you (and Pujo will confirm this) they will hit with a robust energy.

Kazzy

Edited by kazam37

7 hours ago, orngnblk said:

What happened to them? Not often you get that kind of team that might be able to make it to the state and then you start letting games go!

I mentioned it earlier and GoWarrior touched on it below....Discipline and composure...As I have said, I expect HV to win, but the play style Oneida brings with them will test them

7 minutes ago, GoWarriors said:

We gotta get mentally tougher and stop comparing ourselves to last year's 11 -2 team.

14 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I'll leave that to someone else but this team has declined. Anew start may be what they need. Might have got Big Headed. As they have found out,other teams play back. Its at the point now ,you either lay it all on the field or you go home. Oneida WILL come to win.

8 hours ago, kazam37 said:

Happy Valley has won or been in every game they have played so far.  Oneida has just went through the murders row of the last part of their schedule.  They are both moving into the part of their schedule that is do or die.  Lambert is an excellent coach and the group he brings with him isn't the most talented team he has had, but they will put up a fight.  All his teams do.  I have no illusions about who is favored in this game.  Oneida will have to play well to win, but it is not inconceivable that they can.  No outcome will surprise me.....Oneida could go up there and pull an upset or Happy Valley could win going away or it could come down to the wire for either team.  I will say this, if Oneida gets too far back, they are not built to close a very large gap, so the key for them is to keep things close going into the fourth.  One other thing is vital to both teams....I would expect with two hard hitting teams for turnovers to occur, whoever manages that best will certainly have a leg up in the game.  Oneida very well may be the inferior team....but I can assure you (and Pujo will confirm this) they will hit with a robust energy.

Kazzy

COMFIRMED, its the Lambert way