Oneida at Happy Valley

8 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

I mentioned it earlier and GoWarrior touched on it below....Discipline and composure...As I have said, I expect HV to win, but the play style Oneida brings with them will test them

We may be down 50 in the forth and everyone knows this years Indians have some flaws but they're gonna hit! A few of them play nasty, not the bad kind of nasty but the good kind of football nasty. HV may very well win, might even win big but they gonna big some kind of sore for a day or two. 

21 minutes ago, crow said:

We may be down 50 in the forth and everyone knows this years Indians have some flaws but they're gonna hit! A few of them play nasty, not the bad kind of nasty but the good kind of football nasty. HV may very well win, might even win big but they gonna big some kind of sore for a day or two. 

Wouldn't expect any thing else from oneida.  Hv can stop the run pretty easy.  It's the passing game that gives them trouble.   They have given up less than 100 pts for season.   Hv is hard to score on.  That's what makes them good.  That's why they win 1st round 2nd and 3rd.  

56 minutes ago, crow said:

FACT!

Horn1, I've witnessed loaded 2A teams that got deep in playoffs....I just don't see this HV team with that matured talent across the board. Playing teams west of us in rounds 2 & 3 is a whole different animal...Heck, round 1 can be scary.

Nothing against HV and if I'm wrong, I'll gladly admit it  

Happy Valley isn't as good as they were last year, but they still have the tools.  Oneida has several players that will pose lots of problems.  Big 70 is all man.  He took our safety on a ride and together they took out an old poor referee who couldn't get out the way.  Expect a fight for sure.  Oneida is more experienced and tougher than people give them credit for.  We just were hitting on all cylinders when we played them.  

14 minutes ago, catchmeifyoucan said:

Happy Valley isn't as good as they were last year, but they still have the tools.  Oneida has several players that will pose lots of problems.  Big 70 is all man.  He took our safety on a ride and together they took out an old poor referee who couldn't get out the way.  Expect a fight for sure.  Oneida is more experienced and tougher than people give them credit for.  We just were hitting on all cylinders when we played them.  

Morefield kid is solid as well. 6 4.  300lbs

3 hours ago, OneEyedKing said:

Happy Valley gets crushed by the size and strength of Oneida this year. 

Oneida has lost 4 out 5  they have trouble scoring.  Their def is above avg.  They want move the ball at all.  33 to 0. Hv.  They have 190 pts for the year.  That spells trouble going against one of the best def in state