Oneida at Happy Valley

1 hour ago, Horn1 said:

I agree run def,  well over all def for hv is good  less than 100 given up all year.  Plus well coached.    Then after oneida there is megs.  I'm sure they are good but who have they played that's worth talking about except a couple games in conf play.  Hv will match up well.

I guess that could be said for both teams, I would say the best team HV has played would be Grace and the best team Meigs has played would be Sequatchie the only difference is when Meigs play a good team they won and HV lost,

Guest Fall101
14 hours ago, wpasi said:

Spike I've never meet a rail rider that's ever been wrong. Including myself lol!. There are plenty of schools around that would love to have Oneida coaches .

I will agree that there are many that would love to have the Head Coach! 

On 10/28/2017 at 11:39 AM, Horn1 said:

Hv has the best lone around here .  You will see.  And I'm not a warrior fan just a fact.  But I'm for the warriors because jc played them and we won.

Horn, when we played HV, it was 35-0 HV and HV hadn't even gotten a first down! Never seen a Hampton team do the things I saw that night!

I don't expect Oneida to get rocked back on their heels as Hampton and Cloudland did but I do expect HV to come away with the W...I won't be shocked if it's a 4 qtr ballgame either! The coaches that'll climb off the visitors bus are top notch 

39 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Horn, when we played HV, it was 35-0 HV and HV hadn't even gotten a first down! Never seen a Hampton team do the things I saw that night!

I don't expect Oneida to get rocked back on their heels as Hampton and Cloudland did but I do expect HV to come away with the W...I won't be shocked if it's a 4 qtr ballgame either! The coaches that'll climb off the visitors bus are top notch 

Both rely on the d, except a low scoring game. 1st team to 21 wins. I,d have to go with HV.

Just now, harley04 said:

after fires we loss students should be 2a , we had up and down season  , loss to scott and PF beat North view 4th seed, Kingston 3rd seed. Love this coach look out we are close too being a force, :mrgreen:

2a is where you belong and I do like the new Coach. That being said,3a is just a tad much.