Oneida at Happy Valley

53 minutes ago, pujo said:

Both rely on the d, except a low scoring game. 1st team to 21 wins. I,d have to go with HV.

I'm with ya except it may not get near 21!

HV's problem used to be composure in hard hitting games...if that's rearing its ugly head there again, no team will test em like Oneida's getting ready to...May be the big difference in this one.

Edited by uknoit2

7 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I'm with ya except it may not get near 21!

HV's problem used to be composure in hard hitting games...if that's rearing its ugly head there again, no team will test em like Oneida's getting ready to...May be the big difference in this one.

Seems like we are hearing the same story. Onida will bring it . HV better not take it personal, Its really not ,just a way of life for Lamberts teams. 

Guest Fall101
58 minutes ago, pujo said:

Yeah I,ll be somewhere Spike, hard to say exactly where. I do do see some GREAT match ups in the making. I think the power in the East is 1a,  2a is really down.

I agree! I’m eyein that Greenback and Coalfield rematch. 

30 minutes ago, KennyPowers55 said:

Has Oneida had some injuries this year? Noticed where they started out 5-0, with some good wins in there, and then finished 1-4. I have tons of respect for Coach Lambert...

I think the road just got tougher for them they have played a tough schedule second half of the year. HV must not take the Injuns lightly this could be closer than most think..

Guest Fall101
11 hours ago, pujo said:

Going to be a MONSTER.

Got some guys from work that's plannin on goin and watchin. Maybe O&B, Nation and all them good GB folks will welcome us in! 

1 hour ago, Spike16 said:

Got some guys from work that's plannin on goin and watchin. Maybe O&B, Nation and all them good GB folks will welcome us in! 

Spike you all are welcome but you better not come down here wearing those skinny jeans or we will make you drive all the way back home without watching our ball game!!