Oneida at Happy Valley

4 hours ago, Horn1 said:

Oneida has lost 4 out 5  they have trouble scoring.  Their def is above avg.  They want move the ball at all.  33 to 0. Hv.  They have 190 pts for the year.  That spells trouble going against one of the best def in state

True horn but if HV only score ‘s 28 on south Greene, points will be hard to come by against TL’s defense..

1 minute ago, BULLRUSH said:

True horn but if HV only score ‘s 28 on south Greene, points will be hard to come by against TL’s defense..

That's true and I don't know 1 thing about oneida.  We played 10 games and scrimmaged. Daniel boone, John battle, sullivan south, sullivan north and hv played us as good as any.  When u can control line of scrimmage like they do u have a great chance to win.  Hv being over confident might be their only weakness 

Guest Fall101
23 minutes ago, BULLRUSH said:

I agree that if they show up and play, the D can win them the ball game! Coach Lambert can call a mean D! 

14 hours ago, catchmeifyoucan said:

Happy Valley isn't as good as they were last year, but they still have the tools.  Oneida has several players that will pose lots of problems.  Big 70 is all man.  He took our safety on a ride and together they took out an old poor referee who couldn't get out the way.  Expect a fight for sure.  Oneida is more experienced and tougher than people give them credit for.  We just were hitting on all cylinders when we played them.  

I went and watched Oneida last Frii.I was very disappointed in the effort for an Oneida team.At times they just took a whipping without giving anything back.They could be soooooo much better with more effort.I am a huge Indian fan and most know it but that was not an Oneida like team i watched!

10 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I went and watched Oneida last Frii.I was very disappointed in the effort for an Oneida team.At times they just took a whipping without giving anything back.They could be soooooo much better with more effort.I am a huge Indian fan and most know it but that was not an Oneida like team i watched!

Hv should have won state last year with that team.  I'm pretty sure hv wins big