Oneida at Happy Valley

On 10/30/2017 at 10:17 PM, uknoit2 said:

This is the first year we haven't ran on em and their D isnt as stout as past few years IMO.

All I'm saying is Oneida ball is pounding the rock HARD...and if HV isn't disciplined they will be in a 4 qtr ballgame. We've played Oneida a few times the last few years and I know what's coming.

Oneida D may also be young but I assure you the hits that are coming will be felt for days.

You just don't like us uknoit2!:D

On 10/31/2017 at 8:08 PM, crow said:

We may be down 50 in the forth and everyone knows this years Indians have some flaws but they're gonna hit! A few of them play nasty, not the bad kind of nasty but the good kind of football nasty. HV may very well win, might even win big but they gonna big some kind of sore for a day or two. 

I hope we have 22 on either side playing good football nasty crow. The only disappointment is the loss (for either team) and not the amount of effort given!

10 minutes ago, Kickersdad said:

You just don't like us uknoit2!:D

But I like you! :roflol:

I was afraid my comments would come across like that...Or one thinking my post was all about sour grapes....Truth is, I just don't know what to think about HV. Either they peaked too soon & caught some teams at their weakest point early on, or there's some discipline problems. I would think injuries slowed them for a bit but I'm pretty sure all was healthy in the SG game. If HV is as they were in the beginning, Oneida is in for a long night, but if they are as they have been lately, HV is in for a battle 

11 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

But I like you! :roflol:

I was afraid my comments would come across like that...Or one thinking my post was all about sour grapes....Truth is, I just don't know what to think about HV. Either they peaked too soon & caught some teams at their weakest point early on, or there's some discipline problems. I would think injuries slowed them for a bit but I'm pretty sure all was healthy in the SG game. If HV is as they were in the beginning, Oneida is in for a long night, but if they are as they have been lately, HV is in for a battle 

You know I never take you in the wrong context bro! Your comments were duly noted and are at this time being seriously mulled over.  Good luck to them Dawgs!