White House Vs Chester County

LocoLupe

7 hours ago, volsandtitans1 said:

WHHS class of 90 but live in West Tn now not too far from Chester County.  

Michael Hodum, their coach, is a good one.    Chester County will give you a wing t look and go under center.  The little film I have watched on Hudl, they have a pretty good LB in Doyle.  But I think it will not be a challenge for WH.  

Nice post vols&titans. Hodum is a good one.

Good luck Eagles!

Wow!! That was a crazy game. In case anyone doesn't know White House was down 26-7 at half and was looking terrible. WH took the lead the first play of the 4th qtr and held on for the win. Glad to see WH come out on top and also get a scare at the same time. Congrats to my Devils!!!!

How close was the Springfield game?

Both defenses were hot.   We went to half scoreless. Obviously they adjusted their game plan and scored first (twice) after the half and we came back scored and then it was their game.  They have strong workhorses.  They finished 2 for a reason, but travel takes a toll.  While we have a strong team, the turnovers/ints and holding the ball too long have killed us, especially in the last three games.  Not raining and cold  like the most miserable football game I can remember (last week) but the aftermath of a rainy day effects a solid game.  I do believe you will see a big difference in CC and JSS.  

Edited by GreenbrierCat2