Memphis Freedom Prep @Lake Co

mrbigster

20 minutes ago, HevyReturns said:

GOOD JOB FALCONS. Bring that team to their knees. Talk about an oxymoronic name... Freedom they know nothing of.. Prep.. yeah, prepping these youth for a thug life.. and Eagles they definitely are not either. More like turkeys.. or chickens.. or buzzards. Stupid stunt they pulled. Make them pay for it Lake Co! 

They paid!! Prep finished with prolly-25 yards...never crossed midfield...blowout and a Long Ride Home! Especially after our PA blared God Bless The USA at the buzzer! Highlight of the night! 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, HevyReturns said:

GOOD JOB FALCONS. Bring that team to their knees. Talk about an oxymoronic name... Freedom they know nothing of.. Prep.. yeah, prepping these youth for a thug life.. and Eagles they definitely are not either. More like turkeys.. or chickens.. or buzzards. Stupid stunt they pulled. Make them pay for it Lake Co! 

You sound foolish and stupid!!!!

Time to shut this one down too! Lock it! Whether you’re on either side of this debate...things have gotten out of control in LC due to some Facebook posts and neighbors are arguing saying nasty things! It’s football and for 3 hours on Friday nights it’s my time to escape reality (work politics etc) I enjoy football as much as anyone in this world...I’m personally sorry to freedom prep because I was angry about it...but my enjoyment for the game my escape was interrupted...living in Memphis i know the struggles...living in LC it’s the like 9th poorest county in the US...i pray this country can recover quickly and we can have unity...a black pastor bro Taylor once taught a message that without unity we are all weak! God bless

13 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Time to shut this one down too! Lock it! Whether you’re on either side of this debate...things have gotten out of control in LC due to some Facebook posts and neighbors are arguing saying nasty things! It’s football and for 3 hours on Friday nights it’s my time to escape reality (work politics etc) I enjoy football as much as anyone in this world...I’m personally sorry to freedom prep because I was angry about it...but my enjoyment for the game my escape was interrupted...living in Memphis i know the struggles...living in LC it’s the like 9th poorest county in the US...i pray this country can recover quickly and we can have unity...a black pastor bro Taylor once taught a message that without unity we are all weak! God bless

Hmmm now I don’t understand. You were the main one slamming them now you want to shut the thread down. Stir it up. Just like a pastor friend of mine told me. Don’t throw the rock then hide the hand. 

Here's to the "Red Tails" fighter squadron of WW2, and many more Black American Soldiers who suffered more discrimination, pain, mental and physical abuse in their times than any does now, yet who stood for their flag and saluted, fought and died for their country in hopes and dreams for a better tomorrow!

If for nothing else, honor them and what they stood for and saluted; fought and died for. Stand in honor of their sacrifices and show the same respect and Patronage as they, that had it harder before you did... Unit!... Not Divide!

4 minutes ago, Big Bigby said:

Here's to the "Red Tails" fighter squadron of WW2, and many more Black American Soldiers who suffered more discrimination, pain, mental and physical abuse in their times than any does now, yet who stood for their flag and saluted, fought and died for their country in hopes and dreams for a better tomorrow!

If for nothing else, honor them and what they stood for and saluted; fought and died for. Stand in honor of their sacrifices and show the same respect and Patronage as they, that had it harder before you did... Unit!... Not Divide!

Very well said.