Memphis Freedom Prep @Lake Co

mrbigster

4 minutes ago, willie2888 said:

I visit my Grandfather's once a year in Veteran's Cementary in Memphis that's enough for little ole me. 

We'll just have to agree to disagree willie. If you truly feel that the best way to promote positive change in our society is to disrespect our country at a public event, then I can respect that as your choice. Myself...if I have a problem with the police, I advertise that I have a problem with the police.

3 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Hahahaha. Typical person always looking for faults in others. I am just haveing a conversation with Willie. We had several last year. I am not praising singing proud to be an American as soon as the horn sounds. See it is stupid people like you that cause all of the turmoil. Ag it on then try to get on a high horse. That’s why you didn’t have the balls to come meet me at half time of our game. Bigster is at least a stand up guy. So yes bye bye. Back to the real men. 

If I'm a betting man BigEdMo, my money says he's caught posting against the protest by someone he's led to believe that he supports it.

6 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Hahahaha. Typical person always looking for faults in others. I am just haveing a conversation with Willie. We had several last year. I am not praising singing proud to be an American as soon as the horn sounds. See it is stupid people like you that cause all of the turmoil. Ag it on then try to get on a high horse. That’s why you didn’t have the balls to come meet me at half time of our game. Bigster is at least a stand up guy. So yes bye bye. Back to the real men. 

He didn’t meet us because he thought we played this Friday.  I think somebody said he showed up and wondered why the lights weren’t on at the Football field.

1 hour ago, willie2888 said:

Please tell what the appropiate platform would be.

1 hour ago, willie2888 said:

The wrong direction is subjective depends on the prism in which you are viewing from. From a seat of a person tired of inequality and police brutality it's not wrong but from the view of the privilege it may look wrong.

Willie I really don’t know the right platform. I am not viewing from privilege but I know some people may look at me as I do just because of the way I look or what I believe. I do not come from a military family. My son is the first in the family. To me now because of my sons choice the flags colors are a lot brighter for me. I am sorry that you feel the way you do about our country but our flag is not at fault. There are good people and bad people from all over the world. I can only teach my boys to treat everyone with respect and love