Memphis Freedom Prep @Lake Co

mrbigster

33 minutes ago, horse said:

Why don't they stand up and make a stance against brutal crimes committed against them.By people that look like them

And how exactly do you expect 15-18 year olds to take a stance against every ignorant criminal person that looks like them? Do you stand up against all criminals that look like you and if so how do you accomplish this great? Please share your secret and make this state and country a better place?  

Edited by Havengrad04

1 minute ago, Waker said:

They have the right to do it, but....... this is a learned response that was shown to them by grown ups that are showing them the wrong direction. In the end, they are kids, that are easily influenced. Sometimes by leaders, sometimes by followers.

The wrong direction is subjective depends on the prism in which you are viewing from. From a seat of a person tired of inequality and police brutality it's not wrong but from the view of the privilege it may look wrong.

37 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Wrong avenue for that platform. Our Flag has nothing to do with police brutality or inequality. Those have to do with ignorant racist people that are all over the whole world. They try to bully people because they feel threatened because of their own inadequacies and stupidity. 

Ag it on cousin eddy...I see you practice what you preach! Typical hypocrite...bash me and you can’t shut up now! Remember I’m the troublemaker lmbo...bye Felicia 

Is there a better alternative route for “protesting” yes. However, it shouldn’t be during our National Anthem at all. If you interview a Freedom Prep player what they are protesting about, they will say the same thing that the NFL players will say, simply because they look up to them, watch them, and with ESPN and Fox Sports endorsing those NFL players. I’m sure Freedom Prep had a little team meeting and the coach (obviously) will support his team and his players. If he didn’t support his players, you could see players just quit. However, I do believe that High School players kneeling down during the National Anthem simply do it for attention, which is clearly what they got. They kneeled, and everybody goes bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

8 minutes ago, Havengrad04 said:

And how exactly do you expect 15-18 year olds to take a stance against every ignorant criminal person that looks like them? Do you stand up against all criminals that look like you and if so how do you accomplish this great? Please share your secret and make this state and country a better place?  

If these 15 & 18 year old didn't turn into theses ignorant criminals would be a start. My secret I teach my kids right from wrong and I'm presence in their life everyday.

1 minute ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Is there a better alternative route for “protesting” yes. However, it shouldn’t be during our National Anthem at all. If you interview a Freedom Prep player what they are protesting about, they will say the same thing that the NFL players will say, simply because they look up to them, watch them, and with ESPN and Fox Sports endorsing those NFL players. I’m sure Freedom Prep had a little team meeting and the coach (obviously) will support his team and his players. If he didn’t support his players, you could see players just quit. However, I do believe that High School players kneeling down during the National Anthem simply do it for attention, which is clearly what they got. They kneeled, and everybody goes bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

No meeting they have been doing look it up on the commercial appeal

7 minutes ago, willie2888 said:

The wrong direction is subjective depends on the prism in which you are viewing from. From a seat of a person tired of inequality and police brutality it's not wrong but from the view of the privilege it may look wrong.

It starts with a community or neighborhood. As a kid the right direction is following your coach or parents or a local community leaders lead. Not a over paid athlete that hasn't visited their community since making out. I lived in Memphis for many years. I know what goes on down that way. When you are out of town playing against teams in rural West Tennessee, you are in towns that have kids that leave high school and sign up for service because they love their country, and many have died for that. I'm sure there were families in that stand last night that have had their kids do just that! They are against police brutality as much as you are! Protest in Memphis!!!!!! The people of Lake Co have never driven to Memphis and hurt anyone! 

Well I’m done talking! I apologize for finding God Bless the USA awesome at the buzzer last night and for frowning on prep! That’s it! Everyone go to church in the morning! The guy who started the thread is done! My community is still in a fb war that won’t seem to end...SO EVERYONE PLEASE DROP IT! Let’s start fresh tomorrow 

This junk was started intentionally by our top leader who dodged the draft and and said Mccain wasn,t a  war hero because he got captured. This is nothing more than to divide  and we are playing right along.  We are now the divided states of America. I  highly doubt any of these kneelers are anti America. The difference in  these other Countries is they can,t take a stand against anything. We fought for our feeedoms,hope we don,t have to do that again.