5A Playoff Predictions

Bump11

35 minutes ago, IrishBBall said:

Sompayrac played and played well. Gutsy performance and the Falcons were trying to put him out. Threw the ball effectively and had some big runs.

Irish .. good luck .. game was what I thought .. I just didnt know if your Coach was smart enough to realize it .. run those 225 lb running backs behind the 275 lb average OL  .. KC had the Falcons outweighed by a huge margin and running right at them was the correct plan ..  #1 is a huge weapon to offset the inside running  game ...  Matthews  usually gets in yall's way  .. not very impressed with him as a coach .. his teams continuosly get Personal Foul penalties ..  I thought your comment " Falcons were trying to put him out " was interesting .. who but BIG #68 AGAIN gets more penalties ( Personal foul 's and offsides and holding than any HS kid in KNox Co history ) - I know you all had over 100 yards in penalties and he had 60 or 70 by himself  ... I would love to have the time to back through the 4 years to see how many PF and unsportsmanlike penalties he has had ... he has not matured at all in 4 years .. Matthews has no control over him ..  we will see how many of these 300 lb DL he will face and see if he gets away with a swing here or there and a slam when he gets to Georgia ( I am a big Tenn fan and I used to get all upset when we would loose a great talent 5 Star to a rival but I am not upset at all that this kid is going elsewhere - even though we could use him most definately ).. but you guys have a some great character kids on that team no doubt .. saw alot of good sportsmanship .. both teams have some kids mouthing for sure .. there are a couple of Fulton kids Im glad to see go and hope that they and the this kid grow up and act like they got some class about them   ...   I have said before that last year I was hoping #68 would learn from the great character kids like Kuerchen and Rogers .. both class acts all the way ... but he hasnt learned at all ... I dont think you guys get tested the rest of way at all ... if your Coach dont blow it.  

17 hours ago, QSouth89 said:

Now who is doing the Q-Lou Tadvols?  Fulton has talent and speed. Over the last few years Fulton has had Catholic's number in the playoffs. The Falcons are 3-1 the last four years in the playoffs vs Catholic with Fulton having the home field advantage in 3 of 4 games.  So I'm hoping for a competitive game.

2013 @ Fulton 41 Catholic 34

2014@  Fulton 51 Catholic 14

2015 @ Fulton 25 Catholic 28

2016 @ Catholic 25 Fulton 46

Come on Q Lou -- did you see the size difference .. did you realize we had 3 former backup FB's playing center, RG and LG ... really .. not Q Lou here .. if you couldnt look out there on that field and see who was the most Physically and gifted looking kids  out there ... lets see lets start with OL .. 310, 260, 270, 270 , 285  , WR  - #8  6'5 ,  WR  - #1  - 6'3 .. RB  - #31 225  , Rb - #22  - 225 .. need I say more .. KC should never lost a game in these parts .. had Maryville on roaps but your Coach blew it ... penalties continue to pile up from the 5 STAR - he has not matured at all ..and Coach allows it ... dont think much of  your coach but he can recruit no doubt .... you guys wont have a problem the rest of way ..  

8 minutes ago, whytheattitude said:

Ok Tadvols, now you can get a life and stop bashing high school kids. You have done nothing but trash Knoxville Catholic and Cade Mays for 4 years.  You even said he was not a good player in the past. Sorry if you don't like him but I'm sure he doesn't care.

It’s obvious he doesn’t care. Those cheap fouls add up every game. I don’t think Dabo will put up with it. 

1 hour ago, whytheattitude said:

Ok Tadvols, now you can get a life and stop bashing high school kids. You have done nothing but trash Knoxville Catholic and Cade Mays for 4 years.  You even said he was not a good player in the past. Sorry if you don't like him but I'm sure he doesn't care.

OK Dabo .. I mean WhyTheAtt  .... I have said the kid would be alot better if his coaches were smart and played him only on OL ... he gets tired and then the penalties start .. false start , holding , personal fouls .. its been going on for 4 years .. I never mention names .... if you have a program and wanna look up a number or a position its up to you ..I have mentioned names when talking about the class of some of the classy kids at KC  because they deserve to be mentioned as positive role models ... and the fact that its a shame that some others havent learned from them  ... hey Dabo or Kirby .. you guys are smart enough to only have him play OL so he will stay fresh ... and he wont be getting any PF penalties cause these 300 ib DL he will face wont put up with it .. he has gotten away with it trying to intimidate these 190 lb DE's he has been holding ... I meant blocking .. LOL   - and YES YOU ARE CORRECT HE DOESNT CARE ( neither does his coaches or parents evidently )  pretty evident by his actions for 4 years ..LOL