blount county recruiting office

PeriodicPoster57

On 11/18/2017 at 7:51 AM, BarneySox2007 said:

I can't speak for Alcoa but I can say for Maryville you have to be some kind of salesman to talk a family into paying $2,200 tuition so your son can come there and play football.  

it's steep, that's for sure. when my son played, we sold our house while our new house was being built. rented in the county for a year. still the best $2200 i ever spent. i sure as heck wasn't going to send him to william blount to play one year when he was in maryville city all his life.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/18/2017 at 8:20 AM, UCSportsFan said:

Every state championship is bought and paid for by both schools. They own nothing. Narrow minded people that live vicariously through their little high school live a sad life. 

Come on over Friday night. I have some seats ill even buy you a Rebel shirt and you can feel lile you are a part of it. Thats what is missing in your sad goldball less life. U coming? Row 19 ABCD Gate 72 side. 

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 4:41 PM, MHSrebel2015 said:

However, when I ask the accusers exactly who has been "recruited" and where their proof is, they can't give me a clear answer. It's always a wad of hear-say and jealousy.

I haven't been involved in this topic, but I can tell u straight up that Shawn Prevo was about to head to a William Blount feeder middle school after 7th grade. I know what happened next..  Will u Maryville guys be honest and tell the board what happened????

2 minutes ago, williebgovs04 said:

I haven't been involved in this topic, but I can tell u straight up that Shawn Prevo was about to head to a William Blount feeder middle school after 7th grade. I know what happened next..  Will u Maryville guys be honest and tell the board what happened????

he left a program that consistently goes 1-9 to a team that actually wins...? is that the answer you're looking for?

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, williebgovs04 said:

He went to Maryville! What do I win?