blount county recruiting office

PeriodicPoster57

1 minute ago, williebgovs04 said:

Its way over with, rebel2015 said name a name so I did.. It was to see if u guys would lie about it, which u did ..

Well, my son was still at the junior high then, so I didn't know them.  But, as always, same ol story, different season.  "We cheat, we recruit, we steal, yadda, yadda, yadda!"

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, williebgovs04 said:

I haven't been involved in this topic, but I can tell u straight up that Shawn Prevo was about to head to a William Blount feeder middle school after 7th grade. I know what happened next..  Will u Maryville guys be honest and tell the board what happened????

Not true. Shawn was never headed to WB feeder middle school.  He played his entire youth years (6 years) in the Maryville feeder systems.  He went to MCS the whole time until part of 8th grade at ACS.  

Edited by OldRebel2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, williebgovs04 said:

Its way over with, rebel2015 said name a name so I did.. It was to see if u guys would lie about it, which u did ..

Good Luck to the Rebs bring home another gold ball and if I get time Rebelhell ill come shine it for my friend D Hunt

Ill be having breakfast with him thursday...ill tell him your coming. 

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 2:46 PM, williebgovs04 said:

I haven't been involved in this topic, but I can tell u straight up that Shawn Prevo was about to head to a William Blount feeder middle school after 7th grade. I know what happened next..  Will u Maryville guys be honest and tell the board what happened????

Shawn lived with his dad and was zoned for the city. He went to MMS. 

What was there to tell the school board about that? 

On 11/20/2017 at 11:05 AM, REBELHELL said:

Come on over Friday night. I have some seats ill even buy you a Rebel shirt and you can feel lile you are a part of it. Thats what is missing in your sad goldball less life. U coming? Row 19 ABCD Gate 72 side. 

Newbie you have no clue. We have 8 gold balls thank you. I’ve watched the Rebels play Oakland in the Maryville stands 2 years ago. I’ll pass this time but I will say this. It’s the best high school field and atmosphere I’ve ever been around!