blount county recruiting office

PeriodicPoster57

5 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Blount county and Knox county also, don't forget about y'all. Don't throw a brick and hide your hands.

William Blount and Heritage should fold their football programs. Then, Blount County Schools needs to make Everett High School a magnet school with football. Only let enough students in to be 2A, that way you don't mess with Greenback and you avoid Alcoa. Then, since WB and Heritage don't have football, their players play for Everett. I call it the Firebird plan.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

William Blount and Heritage should fold their football programs. Then, Blount County Schools needs to make Everett High School a magnet school with football. Only let enough students in to be 2A, that way you don't mess with Greenback and you avoid Alcoa. Then, since WB and Heritage don't have football, their players play for Everett. I call it the Firebird plan.

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

53 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Good stuff! Might as well y'all two school steal all the good players anyway, might as well combine.

Edited by FIREBIRD80