Coalfield @ Cloudland

rtl112

To you Coalfield fans, if y’all have time and want some good grub before game drop by the BBQ place there on left in RM just passed the Credit Union and just before the NAPA auto parts store.  The Highlander fries are purty good and if they have Pig Wings tonight ask about them. We got Hot dogs, Nachos and popcorn in Concessions and all that is fine but if you want a lil more to help keep ya warm tonight try out the BBQ place. Oh yeah and speaking of keeping warm I’ll be working Concessions right above the bleachers behind where y’all be sitting and if you will come up there and let me know who you are and ask for me I’ll give ya some good hot coffee or hot chocolate on me for making the trip up the Mountain and just being a good host. Hope y’all have/had a safe trip. Oh yeah stop by and get a whole load of Pizza from Frank and Martys pizza in RM for them ball players. That’ll help keep them warm and make them quicker on their feet tonight.