Round 2- Adamsville @ Peabody

TPeabodyGT

2 minutes ago, TPeabodyGT said:

I completely agree with you there. We have to come out strong and limit turnovers. 

I was very unimpressed with Peabody’s performance tonight. They did not look ready to play coming into the game. It is hard to play in the environment that they did though. It was a flat atmosphere all night long but even with that being said, you have to overcome that & come out firing on all cylinders. Jacobs must have Peabody ready to play this coming Friday or they won’t be happy with their end result. 

9 hours ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I was very unimpressed with Peabody’s performance tonight. They did not look ready to play coming into the game. It is hard to play in the environment that they did though. It was a flat atmosphere all night long but even with that being said, you have to overcome that & come out firing on all cylinders. Jacobs must have Peabody ready to play this coming Friday or they won’t be happy with their end result. 

I don't get why our Boys can't get pumped for the games that on paper should be the easy ones!

9 hours ago, cardfan said:

We coming.  And we are coming hard.  We look for a great game.  Maybe this time it want be coming a flood and dropping 25 degrees before this game.

Hope not also but.the TIDE will rise in the second half again! GREAT win Cards against the best looking team Memphis has put up in 2 A in years! 

True, Trenton didn't play their best game, turned it over 4 times and just lacked intensity.  They still won 30-0 though.  And it's just unrealistic in sports for teams to not have down games, especially coming off 2 high level and emotional draining games and then you face an inferior opponent.  Of course that won't get it done next week though.  Must hit the reset button

1 hour ago, peabodypride said:

Hope not also but.the TIDE will rise in the second half again! GREAT win Cards against the best looking team Memphis has put up in 2 A in years! 

That fairley bunch is headed for something great.   They are mostly sophomores and freshmen and their Coach has them doing things right.