Springfield at Lexington

DANR

35 minutes ago, tigerpride22 said:

Lexington is faster than Hardin Co. Beat them 45-23 with 4 TD runs all over 40 yrds. 2 over 70 yds. 

What you said! Lexington has pretty good speed. The defense is playing lights out. they allowed some points tonight with 5 minutes left in the fourth due to no starters being on the field. Lexington dominated Creekwood on both sides of the ball tonight. We pulled our starters in the fourth after leading 31-0. Coach has done a good job of moving players in the correct positions from the beginning of the year. He has made the correct adjustments. Should be a good game. Like i said on the creekwood vs lexington forum, It is gonna be hard to come in to BIG RED COUNTRY and get a win. good luck to both teams. GO TIGERS!

Edited by LHSallstatekicker

7 minutes ago, LHSallstatekicker said:

What you said! Lexington has pretty good speed. The defense is playing lights out. they allowed some points tonight with 5 minutes left in the fourth do to no starters being on the field. Lexington dominated Creekwood on both sides of the ball tonight. We pulled our starters in the fourth after leading 31-0. Coach has done a good job of moving players in the correct positions from the beginning of the year. He has made the correct adjustments. Should be a good game. Like i said on the creekwood vs lexington forum, It is gonna be hard to come in to BIG RED COUNTRY and get a win. good luck to both teams. GO TIGERS!

Alrighty then! Sounds like an interesting game next wk. Go Jackets!

Lexington and Springfield have played twice before that I am aware of. Springfield went there in 1983 and won 31-0 and Lexington came to Springfield in 1984 and won 20-6. They were the first double A school scheduled back when there were only 3 classifications and Springfield played AAA. Lexington was a perennial power in AA in those days. 

5 hours ago, JacketLover said:

Lexington and Springfield have played twice before that I am aware of. Springfield went there in 1983 and won 31-0 and Lexington came to Springfield in 1984 and won 20-6. They were the first double A school scheduled back when there were only 3 classifications and Springfield played AAA. Lexington was a perennial power in AA in those days. 

I flipped those games. We lost at home in 83 and won down there in 84. My bad.