Moore Co @ Huntingdon

ZEBRA35

2 hours ago, Mcraiderdad said:

You have no idea what you are talking about. The gentleman with the white beard is a good friend of mine. He will help anybody he can at anytime. We have coached together for several years coaching our kids in travel baseball. The refs at GCA was a joke. As for as you GCALion you should really study your Christian values. I would think judging others you have no idea about would go against them! As for as the other comment from the other guy about rejects transferring from other schools. I can guarantee you that knight and Jennings are not rejects these two are leaders of this team and great kids. Glad to have them back home. Knight has more heart and grit than anybody I have ever coached. I believe I could tell that kid to run through a brick wall and he would try it. 

GCA needs to worry about the bulldogs this week as they have just a big of a task as we do with those bulldogs. 

As PAS stated earlier in the post our boys know what we have at task on Friday. Coach Dobbs will have our boys ready to strap up and play the game.   

This post needs to get back to Moore Co at Huntingdon. 

Last year when Bulldogs played at GCA the refs we're awful I can relate with u on that 

12 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I saw where Moore Co beat Fayetteville 26-21

Moore Co has got allot better and healthier as  the year has progressed. We have a very strong fullback in knight  that can compete one on one with anyone. Two very quick running backs. Cashion has over a thousand yards and love, well collinwood can tell you about his speed they seen it right off the start last Friday. QB is not that bad either. We know what we are up against just have to get ready to go to work and let the chips fall where they fall. 

1 minute ago, Mcraiderdad said:

Moore Co has got allot better and healthier as  the year has progressed. We have a very strong fullback in knight  that can compete one on one with anyone. Two very quick running backs. Cashion has over a thousand yards and love, well collinwood can tell you about his speed they seen it right off the start last Friday. QB is not that bad either. We know what we are up against just have to get ready to go to work and let the chips fall where they fall. 

Good luck Friday night and hopefully an injury free and well officiated game.

21 minutes ago, Mcraiderdad said:

The games I watched your full back #5 is a big boy and a lot to bring down.  And when he didn't get the ball your other 2 running backs can get the corners with the speed they have.  And then we will also have to pay attention to your QB cause he is quick also and can run it up the middle behind your full back.  I think we will match your speed pretty good.  I just think your full back my give us some trouble.

5 minutes ago, Maximum said:

The games I watched your full back #5 is a big boy and a lot to bring down.  And when he didn't get the ball your other 2 running backs can get the corners with the speed they have.  And then we will also have to pay attention to your QB cause he is quick also and can run it up the middle behind your full back.  I think we will match your speed pretty good.  I just think your full back my give us some trouble.

#5 Knight has put allot of work to get to where he is at. He works year round at it which is what it takes. I think the biggest difference between us and Fayetteville city is we play as a team and we don't rely on one guy. Hopefully we will give you guys a game. 

3 minutes ago, Mcraiderdad said:

#5 Knight has put allot of work to get to where he is at. He works year round at it which is what it takes. I think the biggest difference between us and Fayetteville city is we play as a team and we don't rely on one guy. Hopefully we will give you guys a game. 

I agree Fayetteville really leaned on #22 which is a great athlete.  But when doing so makes it easier for a defense to shut down your offense.