Lake Co @ Memphis Westwood

mrbigster

Lake Co travels to Westwood to play the Longborns Friday night.Lake Co played very well Friday night against Freedom Prep.Passes to tightend Puckett several times,Receivers Blevins,Matheny,running back Tubbs,Johnson .All scored touchdowns.QB Snyder played well.Opened the playbook.A lot of weapons.Only bad things were several flags.One official was pretty strict.Threw flag for sideline warning.Then threw flag again at coach having conversation with him about it.Threw another flag for unsportsman ship.Later threw another for sideline.Same official also threw a ghost pass interference flag.But other than tbat,LC was sharp.Going with LC 35 to 14 if they play inspired.

LC played as well as I’ve seen last night! Special teams were impressive...6for6 extra points...kickoff team looked much improved!! Plain and simple we are heading to Crump to take Westwood to the woodshed! We wrecked prep twice and Westwood played a 12-6 game with them! I’d expect to see athletes all over the field with lil coaching and discipline! LC runs Johnson Snyder and Tubbs straight down their throats and occasionally throw to Blevins or Puckett! Like I said LC played with a lil fire last night and I expect the same Friday! 

20 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Im hoping LC comes out with same fire.Heard crowd talking about hoping a rematch with Dresden.A players mom said thats all hes talking about.Im sure Dresden is as well.Hope it happens but hope neither of us thinks its a sure thing.Good luck LC and Dresden Friday night.Hoping for a rematch win or lose

I can promise you I haven’t heard one player or coach even mention Lake County. Estes will only discuss the next team up & expects the same from the players. That being said, we’re hoping to make it to the 3rd round & beyond. GO LIONS!!

5 minutes ago, dtownfan364 said:

I can promise you I haven’t heard one player or coach even mention Lake County. Estes will only discuss the next team up & expects the same from the players. That being said, we’re hoping to make it to the 3rd round & beyond. GO LIONS!!

Thats good but I heard it last night from several and from a players mom.Seveal kept asking me the Dresden score..I just think they respect the team Dresden has and wants a rematch,win or lose.

Does anyone know for sure where this game will be played.Last week they played at Whitehaven .Whitehaven is playing in the playoffs but are on the road.So will it be at Whitehaven,? Maybe at Crump? Will it be moved till Thursday?.Im hoping it stays Friday night.I get up for work week nights at 4.Would be tough getting home about 1 and go to work Friday at 4.

16 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Does anyone know for sure where this game will be played.Last week they played at Whitehaven .Whitehaven is playing in the playoffs but are on the road.So will it be at Whitehaven,? Maybe at Crump? Will it be moved till Thursday?.Im hoping it stays Friday night.I get up for work week nights at 4.Would be tough getting home about 1 and go to work Friday at 4.

Whitehaven has a home game vs Central so this game will likely be played at John P. Freeman stadium unless they move it to Thursday  

20 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Just called Westwood. I was told the game will be played Friday night at 7 o'clock at Crump Stadium.

We played at Crump a couple years ago. Nice stadium with artificial turf. In a rough part of town but plenty of police presence. We parked on the street right across from the hospital & didn't have any issues.