White House Vs Jackson South Side

LocoLupe

14 hours ago, LocoLupe said:

Do you agree it sets up well If White House plays well the next couple of games? Probably the easiest bracket in all classes to be honest.

Yeah but at the same time wh has historically always made it to the third round and got put out. The past few years didn't have nothing to do with WH Talent. They was just in a superior region which I feel everybody took it as a challenge but them. Now the regions are back to how they were in there not missing a Beat.

Edited by FBfan26

4 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Yeah but at the same time wh has historically always made it to the third round and got put out. The past few years didn't have nothing to do with WH Talent. They was just in a superior region which I feel everybody took it as a challenge but them. Now the regions are back to how they were in there not missing a Beat.

The previous two years were bad for WH but the 5 years prior to that, they made it to the quarterfinals which I think they were in Pearls region then too. Am I right about that?

7 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

The great thing about the game of football. Is teams don’t win based on coach T predictions and what has happended in the past. You have to line the ball up on Friday night and play the game. Anything can happen on Friday night in the playoffs. They don’t have to be the better team all they have to do is be better that night and a have few breaks fall there way. We have been underestimated all year. The kids thrive off of it. So keep on hating. Go devils baby. 

On 11/8/2017 at 6:45 AM, bigdawgtn said:

??????? State??? I wish you luck but I have a better chance at winning the lottery. And I mean no disrespect at all. I would say Haywood vs Greeneville in state

You for sure don’t have a better chance at winning the lottery bud. Lol 

WH won’t be an easy out for anyone and I do mean anyone. Kids will fight for four quarters. Extremely mentally tough football team. And they really don’t care about the outside noise. But hey good luck on those winning numbers bud.. lmao. 

1 hour ago, BigBlue97 said:

You for sure don’t have a better chance at winning the lottery bud. Lol 

WH won’t be an easy out for anyone and I do mean anyone. Kids will fight for four quarters. Extremely mentally tough football team. And they really don’t care about the outside noise. But hey good luck on those winning numbers bud.. lmao. 

Yeah he's a hater lol

1 hour ago, BigBlue97 said:

The great thing about the game of football. Is teams don’t win based on coach T predictions and what has happended in the past. You have to line the ball up on Friday night and play the game. Anything can happen on Friday night in the playoffs. They don’t have to be the better team all they have to do is be better that night and a have few breaks fall there way. We have been underestimated all year. The kids thrive off of it. So keep on hating. Go devils baby. 

"Breaks"....now there's a word.  Yours, not mine....   Is your alum football player reffing tonight?