Bradley at DB (Round 2)

DBGRAD70

17 hours ago, DaChampsAgain said:

Yep, but it was fun while it lasted! DB and SH fans just didn't realize how good that team is. Having us lose by double digits, 2-3 scores just cause you seen us play one time this year lol. It's a good season, but all good things gotta come to an end. 

Why don't you just keep you arse at home since you doubt the Bears so much!! I have read your negative post all year long and have kept my mouth shut!! You call yourself a fan but you're not even close! You doubt this team consistently and frankly we are all sick of your ignorant remarks!! Again if you have no faith or respect for this team l, Stay home and quit hiding behind a darn key board! 

55 minutes ago, OLMomma said:

Why don't you just keep you arse at home since you doubt the Bears so much!! I have read your negative post all year long and have kept my mouth shut!! You call yourself a fan but you're not even close! You doubt this team consistently and frankly we are all sick of your ignorant remarks!! Again if you have no faith or respect for this team l, Stay home and quit hiding behind a darn key board! 

the only question I have is do you think you can Jump over a Fence ? 

6 hours ago, OLMomma said:

Eh I have never doubted the Bears in any game this year except Maryville. Unlike other fans from like the Owls and DB or whoever, I'm just a realist. I'm not gonna say nothing that isn't true. Especially when it comes to not being able to beat Maryville. We can not do it.

Yeah when my nephew grads next year, I won't be attending many more lol. Only thing neg I say is about the bad discipline we have. That starts with the coaches. If you don't see that, maybe it's you with neg eye sight. Anyone outside of the Bears fans can tell you the same thing about this team. They're very darn good, but lack of discipline. Pretty sure I am on here every week saying we will win each week, talking to the "real doubters" who thinks they can beat us by 2-3 scores and what not. 

Enjoy the game Friday, especially if you have a son and if he is a SR. It has been a great season. 

13 hours ago, FootballMonster said:

You are a complete lowlife.  No wonder Riverdale is such a loser these days if made up of people like you, retard.

Welllll........... at least R'dale WON 4 Gold Balls and not just 'voted' on Championships.  They got 3 or 4 Silver Balls to go along with the Gold ones also.

Just what has DB WON besides just their Region?  Region then one or two wins, then CHOKE!

Still want to mess with me CHILD!?!?

Somebody from DB save this KID, or tell him the TRUTH.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lost Old Dad said:

Welllll........... at least R'dale WON 4 Gold Balls and not just 'voted' on Championships.  They got 3 or 4 Silver Balls to go along with the Gold ones also.

Just what has DB WON besides just their Region?  Region then one or two wins, then CHOKE!

Still want to mess with me CHILD!?!?

Somebody from DB save this KID, or tell him the TRUTH.

Pretty obvious Rankin won those Gold balls. You never won one before Rankin or after Rankin. He's still winning them at Alcoa. Take away the Rankin years and Riverdale's playoff record is no better than DB's.

50 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Pretty obvious Rankin won those Gold balls. You never won one before Rankin or after Rankin. He's still winning them at Alcoa. Take away the Rankin years and Riverdale's playoff record is no better than DB's.

Actually DB's is better.......

Rankin's post-season (1990-2005) was 48-11.
Without Rankin Riverdale has been 22-19.
DB during the same period (since 1972) has been 32-36.