Bradley at DB (Round 2)

DBGRAD70

I've got to say I thought Bradley was going to win , they're actually a very nice team with a good QB and playmakers ... I thought a few DB fans seemed pretty confident ... I hadn't had a chance to see DB play this year but from reading on here I knew they must have a pretty good team ... that said , some of you guys really get on Waco but he seems to be more in touch with the realities of DB Football than any of you . DB once again got a nice lead and then watched it melt away ... I'm not gonna say anything else , because it's not really any of my business but it's always amazed me how a lot of DB fans have a problem with Waco when he's usually right about a lot of things related to DB Football . 

1 minute ago, fooseball95 said:

I’m so glad DB lost lol. Some of the cockiest fans on coacht. Congrats Bears but unfortunately your season will end next week too

Yep, but it was fun while it lasted! DB and SH fans just didn't realize how good that team is. Having us lose by double digits, 2-3 scores just cause you seen us play one time this year lol. It's a good season, but all good things gotta come to an end. 

6 hours ago, pepvol said:

I've got to say I thought Bradley was going to win , they're actually a very nice team with a good QB and playmakers ... I thought a few DB fans seemed pretty confident ... I hadn't had a chance to see DB play this year but from reading on here I knew they must have a pretty good team ... that said , some of you guys really get on Waco but he seems to be more in touch with the realities of DB Football than any of you . DB once again got a nice lead and then watched it melt away ... I'm not gonna say anything else , because it's not really any of my business but it's always amazed me how a lot of DB fans have a problem with Waco when he's usually right about a lot of things related to DB Football . 

Pep......Eye thaink thait Batman and Waco ere vurry goodur fans ov D-B and haiv a fangur on tha pulse ov Indyun footbawl imo......:thumb:

27 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Pep......Eye thaink thait Batman and Waco ere vurry goodur fans ov D-B and haiv a fangur on tha pulse ov Indyun footbawl imo......:thumb:

You guys must have played very well last night.Talked to some nice BC fans last night and they know it will take a great effort to beat you guys.Best of luck next week.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, pepvol said:

Well thanks for your support pep. But it doesn't take that much smarts about football to plainly see the problems at DB. I just use a little bit of common sense and the truth and call it like it is. Most DB fans and the "upper class" or "powers that be" in Kingsport live in a fantasy world. Me and others have pointed out the obvious glaring problem with the DB football program for years (at least 15 years) YES ! 15 YEARS! THEY CAN'T DEFEND AGAINST THE FORWARD PASS!!!!. What have they done to fix the problem? NOTHING!  Oh they did do a couple of things. They added that upper deck to the stadium and built a brand new state of the art field house. Nobody else has a upper deck in Tennessee high school. Only DB, get it?  There has never been a talent problem in Kingsport. Trust me. We probably have had better athletes in Kingsport over the years than even Maryville. We just had a team from our local boys clubs last year win a national championship. Beat a team from Michigan to do it. Here's my early prediction for this group when they get to be seniors at DB. They will get beat in the first or second round of the playoffs by a team that throws for 300 or more yards because they've never been taught how to defend the pass. I'd bet my estate on it.

• Like 1