Bradley at DB (Round 2)

DBGRAD70

21 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Pretty obvious Rankin won those Gold balls. You never won one before Rankin or after Rankin. He's still winning them at Alcoa. Take away the Rankin years and Riverdale's playoff record is no better than DB's.

I agree that since Rankin left our record has gone WAY down.  The whole Coach A time was a disgrace for R'dale.  Man took a great program and turned it into sh............a lousy one.  Thing is DB is no better.

We BOTH have reasons to question our programs.  We have gotten rid of Coach A,  where y'all still have your same Coach that has NOT gotten the job done for over 15 years.  Man has a great record against basically mediocre teams, but when he hit serious competition he CHOKES!

Can you not agree with that?

3 minutes ago, Lost Old Dad said:

I agree that since Rankin left our record has gone WAY down.  The whole Coach A time was a disgrace for R'dale.  Man took a great program and turned it into sh............a lousy one.  Thing is DB is no better.

We BOTH have reasons to question our programs.  We have gotten rid of Coach A,  where y'all still have your same Coach that has NOT gotten the job done for over 15 years.  Man has a great record against basically mediocre teams, but when he hit serious competition he CHOKES!

Can you not agree with that?

Kingsport has a good-ole-boy system that is satisfied with the status quo, and they really aren't that serious about football, so its not that big a deal except to fans who want to see a team play to their potential.      For that matter, no schools in NET (except Greeneville) are that serious about FB.

14 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Hats off to the Dobyns Bennett band this past weekend.They finished number 6 in the nation.No it's not football but out of thousands of bands ,that is just an awesome job and something for our whole state to be proud of.

I will admit, I was looking forward to seeing the band.  Not making the trip up there though. ;)