Bradley at DB (Round 2)

DBGRAD70

1 hour ago, DBGRAD70 said:

I highly recommend that all Virginians go to The Communist Party USA's web site and read about what they believe in and are against.  Then ask the question, "where have I seen this before?".  Enlightening!

Possibly in Trumps daily diary (or twitter diarrhea)

Back to the thread.   Great playoff weather comin in!   30 degrees, breath in the air, dry cold.  Perfect for two good teams to settle their differences on the field.   Interesting matchup.  Brawn, strength, power football against fast, aggressive, finesse ball.  Honestly , no idea who has the advantage.   I do believe this will be a high scoring affair, with the outcome undecided until the very end.   Between the two teams, I predict >50 pass attempts, which will extend the game up to an hour.  I want to invite all our SH and SSouth friends to come over and watch a good one.   Either way, great year for both programs.  Now ... Let's Geetttttt RRRReeaddddyyy tttoooo RRRRuummmmbbbllllleeee!!!!!

28 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

Do we have a snowflake in our midst?  

To be honest,when I vote it's for the best man or woman I think will do the Job .I've just never found a Democrat running for president that I could vote for.I voted for a former democrat in Ronald Reagan .Had Somebody like our VP ran as an independent,I would have picked them over DT or HC.So for me it came down to Somebody who had supported the Clintons at one time or a straight up Clinton that I liked less then her husband.I looked at the VPs and couldn't help but look at the first lady's as well.That was the difference for me.Even though I never liked the Donald that much,I like the man he picked for VP.For God's sake ,I'd rather see our first lady on tv as Bill and Hillary Rodham Clinton any time.That said,she probably would have divorced him if she  had  won and made atleast one major supporting group within the Democratic party  very proud with her next spouse.:hungry:  Live and let live . I have no problem with "MOST" anyone's  religion,race ,sexual preferences or anyone that is different from me because I have friends and family members that I care about whatever their deal.However,some of this transgender shet or dudes saying they are and what public bathroom our wife and daughters will have to share   everywhere in the future, is just another part of why I stay as close to my old ways as I can.

CALL ME A SORE LOSER OR WUTEVA BUT PA NOT SOLD ON DB. DEM OWLS WERE NOT HEALTHY AT ALL AND SHORTHANDED DESPITE HAVIN QUINN. SHOULD'VE BEEN IN WOODSHED FASHION BUT DB INCONSISTENT. IF DA BEARZ THROW IT UP DB HAS NO ANSWER. THEY ARE BIG AND SLOW IMO. TUCKER SHOULD HAVE A BIG GAME. IF  DA BEARZ USE THEIR SPEED THEY CAN RUN AROUND AND THRU DEM LINEMEN LIKE A FIELD MOUSE! GOOD LUCK BEARZ!!:motorbike:

#LOP

• Upvote 1