Bradley at DB (Round 2)

DBGRAD70

22 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

DA BEARZ HAVE NO LEGIT RUNNING GAME. THEIR MOTHBALL STEW WILL BE READY FOR CONSUMPTION ON FRIDAY NIGHT:hungry:

#LOP

You're correct. Think we've only been over the 200 rushing yard mark in 2 games. That was against SH and Heritage. Than again, everyone knows we are not a running team. We do try tho. 

Edited by DaChampsAgain

1 hour ago, DaChampsAgain said:

You're correct. Think we've only been over the 200 rushing yard mark in 2 games. That was against SH and Heritage. Than again, everyone knows we are not a running team. We do try tho. 

For us that have not seen your team.Can you fill us in to your key players.QB and wideouts.I mean, it's not something the DB coaches and players don't already know just as the key players for DB.DB has a very solid line and some good strong backs.A good tall QB and wideouts that can make some plays.The defense has a couple stud backers and good athletes in the defensive backfield.The strength on defense is they all go to the ball.On offense the power running game is the strength but can move it in the air as well. Very solid athletes that in my mind shouldn't have lost a game yet just based on talent alone.

Edited by BatmanDevil
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

For us that have not seen your team.Can you fill us in to your key players.QB and wideouts.I mean, it's not something the DB coaches and players don't already know just as the key players for DB.DB has a very solid line and some good strong backs.A good tall QB and wideouts that can make some plays.The defense has a couple stud backers and good athletes in the defensive backfield.The strength on defense is they all go to the ball.On offense the power running game is the strength but can move it in the air as well. Very solid athletes that in my mind shouldn't have lost a game yet just based on talent alone.

#1, #15, #19......ere all studds BD....:popcorneater:

All you need to know is Lameric Tucker #15 is an absolute stud. I'm a DB fan through and through but I think BC will make it a close game. Our defense has improved and #5 #28 and #10 all have a lot of speed and hopefully it can contain Tucker because you can't stop him. Our running game will take care of business though. I think our passing game is underrated though as well

Edited by JaymurrDB

35 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

WR group are all special. Can not sleep on any, but Tucker is all state and the best around the area. Been looked at and offered by several. Committed to UTC. Fast and good hands. 

OL is good. Couple small fellers. 2 big fellers. Cash was offered by several and also looked at by a lot. Recently committed to Air Force. Collier will also be committing somewhere. Those are the big fellers.

QB is Standifer. He is no Copeland that y'all have seen the past couple years, but is deadly accurate when giving time. He played in the game last year. He is small, but fast. Coaches finally got him involved more in the run game.

RB we have Adam and Howell. As everyone knows, they're not fast. Just power runners. They will fight for every yard, than some. We also have Moore. Was out go to guy the last couple of years, but both years, season ending surgery. Not the same. Think he has froze up. Also became butter fingers and likes to fumble this year.

Defense, not much to tell as everyone else has said, including me, we are small,   (minus Jay, our LB) but fast. We do get after the QB quiet abit. We play a 3-4 which i hate due to the fact that we are so small up front. DL Henly and Gentry is 2 good ones. They're the rushers and pretty decent run stoppers.

LB we have a pretty good crew. Lead by Jay. Offers from quite a bit of SEC schools, MTSU, Memphis and so on. Recently committed to Appy State.

Secondary is good. Lead by Jake (if healthy and gets to play) Brewer is our best corner. He has his excellent night's than sometimes not so good nights. His best night came against Walker Valley, shutting down Zeke. Which is number 2 in the country in receiving yards.

ST you will see a while lot of Tucker. A lot of teams keeps it away from him and some test him and does get burnt quite a bit.

That's all I know what to tell you. Of course you said it best, your coach knows and should be ready.

Edited by DaChampsAgain

59 minutes ago, DaChampsAgain said:

WR group are all special. Can not sleep on any, but Tucker is all state and the best around the area. Been looked at and offered by several. Committed to UTC. Fast and good hands. 

OL is good. Couple small fellers. 2 big fellers. Cash was offered by several and also looked at by a lot. Recently committed to Air Force. Collier will also be committing somewhere. Those are the big fellers.

QB is Standifer. He is no Copeland that y'all have seen the past couple years, but is deadly accurate when giving time. He played in the game last year. He is small, but fast. Coaches finally got him involved more in the run game.

RB we have Adam and Howell. As everyone knows, they're not fast. Just power runners. They will fight for every yard, than some. We also have Moore. Was out go to guy the last couple of years, but both years, season ending surgery. Not the same. Think he has froze up. Also became butter fingers and likes to fumble this year.

Defense, not much to tell as everyone else has said, including me, we are small,   (minus Jay, our LB) but fast. We do get after the QB quiet abit. We play a 3-4 which i hate due to the fact that we are so small up front. DL Henly and Gentry is 2 good ones. They're the rushers and pretty decent run stoppers.

LB we have a pretty good crew. Lead by Jay. Offers from quite a bit of SEC schools, MTSU, Memphis and so on. Recently committed to Appy State.

Secondary is good. Lead by Jake (if healthy and gets to play) Brewer is our best corner. He has his excellent night's than sometimes not so good nights. His best night came against Walker Valley, shutting down Zeke. Which is number 2 in the country in receiving yards.

ST you will see a while lot of Tucker. A lot of teams keeps it away from him and some test him and does get burnt quite a bit.

That's all I know what to tell you. Of course you said it best, your coach knows and should be ready.

Now, I know DB will not kick to a stud player like that unless the game is already over for the most.I know they have not forgot DY a few years ago from Bearden.Just from this,I will look for DB to try the power game and BC to try the air.No surprise but I wouldn't be shocked after the Greeneville and Farragut games if DB goes more air and BC goes mostly to the ground game.Just kidding, DB has a nice passing game but if DB is going mostly air then something is either very bad or very good for them and I don't think we will see another Farragut coached game by another team.Should be a great game to watch.Going to be a little cooler this week but that's when you want to be playing football

5 hours ago, WBNC83 said:

No butt hurt over here but thanks for still thinking of me. I let that loss and game go Friday night. You should probably do the same. You've got a big game coming up in a few days. My prediction is simply based off the fact I've seen both teams play. DB is bigger, stronger and faster. They are just a better team all the way around. And their bread and butter is their run game. Which no team has been able to stop this year, even in their losses. DB can and will run it down BC's throat if they so choose to. BC will not win the line of scrimmage or be able to push DB around. If both teams play to their potential DB wins by 2-3 scores. Watch and see.

The Bears defensive line has been out sized by just about everyone in the Super 32 and region play this year. Still found ways to slow down the opposition enough to win in most cases. And particularly by DB's OL the last two years.

I think we will put up a fight and make a game out of it.

7 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Now, I know DB will not kick to a stud player like that unless the game is already over for the most.I know they have not forgot DY a few years ago from Bearden.Just from this,I will look for DB to try the power game and BC to try the air.No surprise but I wouldn't be shocked after the Greeneville and Farragut games if DB goes more air and BC goes mostly to the ground game.Just kidding, DB has a nice passing game but if DB is going mostly air then something is either very bad or very good for them and I don't think we will see another Farragut coached game by another team.Should be a great game to watch.Going to be a little cooler this week but that's when you want to be playing football

The problem is that even if you kick to Brewer, he can do some damage.

Not much I would add to DaChamps post, but I would add that QB Standifer is hitting over 70% of his passes and does a good job of putting it where the receivers, particularly Tucker (not Turner as the Maryville Announcer had him all night LOL), can make a play. But if you put emphasis on him Clark, Mulhonen and even Howell and a Freshman by the name of Curry (raw young talent that may eclipse Tucker by the time he's done) can do damage to a group of DB's.

The thing about Mullis is even tho he is relatively small for a RB in this league, he runs much bigger. Picked up 176 yards on Science Hill and they are not a bad defense. 

Defense is small and fast and VERY aggressive... only way to play when you are out sized by everyone. 

22 minutes ago, alt1958 said:

Oh We just got to where we laughed, and yelled "TUCKER".

Same everywhere I guess.The radio guys are no different.Now I always try and get either the other teams station or the high school  radio for DB .The guys on that one DB station are such homers I can't enjoy the broadcast.Sure the refs screw up and yes some probably shouldn't be out there, but 99.9% of them are not against any one team every Friday night .Get excited about great plays but except when the other team makes them as well.