Memphis BB

TonyG

On 2/6/2019 at 9:14 AM, coachzero said:

So what do you think about those thugs and criminals fighting in that Adamsville vs Scotts Hill game?

They deserve to be suspended as well. Same 2 year suspension if the circumstances are the same for the individuals responsible not the school itself otherwise there is no accountability here.  Zero tolerance for this kind of stuff in high school athletics.  Coachzero youre trying to bring politics into these message boards, keep your politics out of it and stop trying to justify an act of violence because of race. SMH

Edited by UCSportsFan

On 2/7/2019 at 9:47 AM, UCSportsFan said:

They deserve to be suspended as well. Same 2 year suspension if the circumstances are the same for the individuals responsible not the school itself otherwise there is no accountability here.  Zero tolerance for this kind of stuff in high school athletics.  Coachzero youre trying to bring politics into these message boards, keep your politics out of it and stop trying to justify an act of violence because of race. SMH

Not being political! al of you all called the kids in Memphis thugs and criminals! I asked what makes them thugs and criminals but not these kids? Nobody called these kids thugs and criminals! I am not the one with the problem!

3 hours ago, coachzero said:

Not being political! al of you all called the kids in Memphis thugs and criminals! I asked what makes them thugs and criminals but not these kids? Nobody called these kids thugs and criminals! I am not the one with the problem!

Not being political ?? Seen your earlier post about the president. Your were insinuating he was a racist and the poster.  Let's call it for what it is. So you support the party of death. Killing babies that have been born at 9 months. UNBELIEVABLE! If you support this party you have no conscience and that tells me what kind of person you are. Why don't you do some research on Margaret Sanger and how this was Hillary Clinton's idol? 

Sorry to all the other posters. Didn't mean to get into a rant about politics but I want everyone to be aware of what's happening to our country. Killing babies that are born alive,  is pure evil... So anyone who wants to bash this President who is wanting to protect them should be called out. PERIOD!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Springbrookrat said:

Not being political ?? Seen your earlier post about the president. Your were insinuating he was a racist and the poster.  Let's call it for what it is. So you support the party of death. Killing babies that have been born at 9 months. UNBELIEVABLE! If you support this party you have no conscience and that tells me what kind of person you are. Why don't you do some research on Margaret Sanger and how this was Hillary Clinton's idol? 

Sorry to all the other posters. Didn't mean to get into a rant about politics but I want everyone to be aware of what's happening to our country. Killing babies that are born alive,  is pure evil... So anyone who wants to bash this President who is wanting to protect them should be called out. PERIOD!

We talk about basketball here. The reason many others have ignored the stuff he and another poster said is that CoachT is a good place for sports, not politics.

The other stuff and your post belong somewhere else.