Brad Lee vizits Mairvul #2

STARSNBARS

58 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Looking forward to this game. I’m so glad we can play at home. Bradley always brings a good crowd. One of the biggest this year. 

35 minutes ago, DaChampsAgain said:

What I hear, even bigger for Friday.

23 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

:thumb: That’s awesome! More the merrier! I know it’s 5 days away but I can’t wait! Hope the weatherman is wrong. Safe travels for the Bear Fans. 

I will be there.... not missing this one.

18 minutes ago, alt1958 said:

But if Barney thinks I will be quiet if I think we are getting a raw deal he'd better stay home cause he won't like it lolol ;)

I think we need not to worry bout them zebras from middle tn area. They don't beat us. It's them 22 fellers that lines up against us on that field over there that takes us to the #woodshed.  

32 minutes ago, DaChampsAgain said:

I think we need not to worry bout them zebras from middle tn area. They don't beat us. It's them 22 fellers that lines up against us on that field over there that takes us to the #woodshed.  

Good post. I like to point out the zebras sometimes but good teams are taught to overcome that stuff. Everybody gets some home cooking. 

7 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

St eye no thait Brad Lee weal bee rilly rilly mad.....Pluss thay weal haiv tha mentull edge......And thay thro tham ole end arownd paisses and ovvur trickee thangs.......Thairfour eye am makin' tha Bares a urlee 76.3 pt. favritt.....:unsure:

Come on stars. You're not giving Da Bears much credit. Figured it would be at least a 83 1/2 point spread. 

• Upvote 1