Brad Lee vizits Mairvul #2

STARSNBARS

7 hours ago, DaChampsAgain said:

I'll say it 100 times PA. We habe the talent to keep up with them, but we won't. Got to do with coaching and discipline. Something Maryville beats us by a mile in. 

I say 42-14 this time. Seems like we are the team that can move the ball on them, but unlike most teams, we can not finish the drives. 

You're correct on most. It may be a blow out and we are undisciplined. It does fall on the coaches. That being said, we can keep it close and maybe pull off the upset if we can play a complete whole game.

2 hours ago, OLMomma said:

You do realize players read this #### you post! And WE ALL know who you are!! Please do us all a favor and keep  your butt at home! We don't need your negativity!

Don't agree with DC most of the time. He does go overboard some, but a blind man can tell he is right most the time. It really is embarrassing to see this team act the way it does at times. No team in the country should have 168 yards in penalties in any game. We have done that a few times this year. Plus several over 100 yarders. That is ALL on the coaching staff. 

Don't like what he's saying? Well you're on a message board. Stay off of it if you do not like negative talks? 

Edited by DaBears1976
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, DaChampsAgain said:

Nah Floyd is a good guy I reckon. Freeman, I just don't know bout him when it comes to big games. I semi party with one of the coaches. Nothing negative I have been saying. Just stating the facts when it comes to this game. Maryville does have better coaching than we do. We are a undisciplined team as other Bear fans as stated also. Only thing I disagree on is that it won't be as close as most Bear fans thinks.

We will show up and play hard, but as the past several years has showed, we can not find ways to keep it close on Maryville. They're the only team in the chatt and Knox area that can beat us. Outside of Alcoa maybe. Just left from eating dinner with my nephew. Told him to prove me wrong. He told me that half if the boys was nervous about this game. That is one of our problems. Knowing that they think they're beat before they even get off the bus. They are scared of this game. They will show up. They will give it their all. It will take the best coaching of the year to have a chance at winning the game. 

I'm sure they are nervous. I'm sure every kid on every team playing this week is nervous. But being nervous does not mean you think you're going to get beat. I agree with you that this is going to be a tough game to win but to sit and tell a kid they are going to get beat is crazy. At this point of the season, every team left is a good team and anything can happen. GO BEARS!!!!!

On 11/13/2017 at 6:40 PM, rebelwoman87 said:

Congratulations to our own Dylan Hopkins for being a finalist for 6A Mr. Football!! 

Congrats to that young man. After having a couple of UAB family members that went there, this is one big bear that will be pulling for him to have a very good successful 4 years there. On and off the field. 

• Like 2