Brad Lee vizits Mairvul #2

STARSNBARS

12 hours ago, OLMomma said:

They're not in little league anymore! If you think what coaches say is bad you should hear what trash talk other opponents say. Meaning players.. I for one cuss like a sailor but it doesn't make me a bad person or bad parent! Looking forward to a great game tonight. 

Some staffs curse and and some don't. We here at maryville enjoy the excitement, ups, and downs of the game knowing what ever happens our staff is going to keep their composer because they are mentors to young men. As a parent of a former rebel I have to say cudos to the rebel staff!!!!!! 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, strongx said:

Seems like I have been here before. BC coming up the valley with something to prove. Those SE tn communities have some pride and competitiveness - IMO. They want to be rough and tough - and they usually are. There was a lil police action on the sideline last time. Fife has been preparing in case he is needed again. BC had little chance last time against murvil and the refs. I expect this group of zebras to let the kids play. Tonights game wont be about refs or toughness. Instead it will be about talent, preparation, and coaching. Unless murvil peaked too early and lost focus (and turns the ball over), it will be deja vous all over again.

MURVIL IS THE WINNING TEAM! BRADLEY IS THE LOSING TEAM! THESE REFEREES LOOK OVER MATCHED! 49-14 IS THE SCOREBOARD!

Safe travels for the bear fans and no injuries tonight.

Let's go to vegas!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MatchesMalone said:

I hope you Maryville fans are happy. I am on a tear with you all. I can't lie to call what the Maryville program has created impressive is a gross understatement. Maryville is the Death Star of 6A football. I don't know how yall sleep at night knowing yall cheat the way you do though. Close the open zone and we'll see what that program is really about. If that zone was closed and Maryville got in a real dog fight and really had to dig down deep to win every week they would find out they don;t have a big enough shovel.

it wouldnt make a difference. Parents would find away to get their kids in Maryville or Alcoa!

I said at the first of the season our secondary needed to get a lot more physical ... it was a process that took most of the year but I must say this Defense has Improved as much as any I've ever seen at Maryville . #83 Makes a big difference back there , and all of them are much more physical now . It really is fun to see these young men improve week after week , that's what Great Coaching does , always getting better . It never gets old ... going to A Maryville Football game the day after Thanksgiving . 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, fooseball95 said:

Have y’all recovered from that 42-6 beat down y’all took lol

#woodshed

#pootawahsucks

#DBembarrasedyall

WHEN YOU GET THRU YOU ATE MORE MOTHBALL STEW THAN BLUERAIDERFAN!! YOUR DEFENSE GOT TAKEN TO DA WOODSHED BY DA GUTTS WITH 3 MINUTES LEFT :mrgreen:

#LOP

#ONE AND DONE

#MOTHBALL CITY 2-6A