Huntingdon at Cornersville

ZEBRA35

2 minutes ago, wildcat89 said:

Your putting up a good fight but need some help! Where's all the posters at that were on here all week beating their chest, kinda left you hanging out to dr

2 minutes ago, wildcat89 said:

Your putting up a good fight but need some help! Where's all the posters at that were on here all week beating their chest, kinda left you hanging out to dry

Sheila stopped and got US a case of Natty Light! And they sure taste Good!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cornerback10 said:

Maybe they're stuck on Natchez Trace with no cell phone service. We probably won't hear back until they;re able to go to the public library Monday morning. 

Wonder where old Guru from PC is at, he should be on here celebrating with you after all the support you showed him when they had their two good years and fought with Huntingdon, you stood shoulder to shoulder with him 

1 hour ago, wildcat89 said:

I didn't doubt you to start with, but speaking of that, where is Ambassador? He still ain't come to get his crow yet

Yea I was the first one to come get it. I was wrong. All year long I thought Huntingdon was head and shoulders better than the rest of 1A.  Heck I think most of the state thought it as well. Cornersville is truly a Cinderella type story if I've ever seen one. 

59 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

No, he owned up to it about 5 pages back. I need the other thirty eleven people, who made the same outlandish predictions, to get back in this thread and apologize to Sum1uno and me.

Tell em... I came and took it like a man. LMBO

Edited by TheAmbassador
  • Like 1

Just now, TheAmbassador said:

Yea I was the first one to come get it. I was wrong. All year long I thought Huntingdon was head and shoulders better than the rest of 1A.  Heck I think most of the state thought it as well. Cornersville is truly a Cinderella type story if I've ever seen one. 

Tell em... I can and took it like a man. LMBO

They still the best team in the state, it's just another classic Swenson coached season 

2 hours ago, mrbigster said:

So Cornersville is mostly a running team?Can the QB throw pretty well? Not trying to crash this thread.Just from Huntingdon fans,curious about what they thought.Seemed to be a great game.Do they have a lot of speed,Big linemen?Was Huntingdon in scoring range very much and just didnt get it in or Cornersville just that good

I've seen Lake Co play twice. After seeing Cornersville tonight I'm afraid y'all are in for a long night!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

First time I've ever been beaten by a team that never drove the ball inside our 20 ! Congrats Cville is a very hard nosed hard hitting team. Great defense. It took a great defense from y'all and the stripes to shut the Mustangs down. Not quite as bad as Nashville Christian last year but close.

What do by the stripes we go our share of flags. Watch film holding is on everybody on both sides. Don't blame the refs. Huntingdon has never been tested till now then you blame the refs. Come on. It was a great football game cornersville just wanted it more